Page Location: Home > Support > Get Your Dreamcast Online > Topic
erb365
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:55 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hello is was just wondering... i just got starlancer for my dc but wen i go on deathmatch it says connecting to the internet...
then for about 30 sec it says could not connect to the internet... WTH??? i can connect fine with quake 3 what gives?? im on dialup plz help

Mertens
rank 14
Posted:
Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:40 pm
quote : #2
what browser did you use to configure your dialup settings? I think i had the same problem. I fixed it by loading PW1 and re-entering my info, I think I had to change the two DNS lines back to zeros. Just a thought. What I'm remembering is from like 2 years ago, so I could be mistaken.
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
quote : #3
Mertens wrote:
what browser did you use to configure your dialup settings? I think i had the same problem. I fixed it by loading PW1 and re-entering my info, I think I had to change the two DNS lines back to zeros. Just a thought. What I'm remembering is from like 2 years ago, so I could be mistaken.

i used quake 3 to configure my dialup settings and its o.o.o.o i dont know y its not working

Mertens
rank 14
Posted:
Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:59 pm
quote : #4
i think i had the same problem. if i configured my dc using quake, i couldnt connect using starlancer. i dont know how to fix it if you dont have another browser. i'm almost certain there is a way because you cant be the only person here who used quake 3 to set up their internet. i just dont know how. sorry.
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:02 pm
quote : #5
Mertens wrote:
i think i had the same problem. if i configured my dc using quake, i couldnt connect using starlancer. i dont know how to fix it if you dont have another browser. i'm almost certain there is a way because you cant be the only person here who used quake 3 to set up their internet. i just dont know how. sorry.

ok ty the only thing i have is planet web browser 3.0 i will try