Posted:
Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Dreamcast TM
Grubensau
Lordnikon

Great game, guys. We played a bunch of team deathmatch games. It was a bit unfair to Grubensau who was playing alone (especially on the small maps), but that didn't matter in the later maps. Very Happy

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:50 am
quote : #2
GGz Mr. Green - ever a pleasure. But I hate the BFG (seems Gruben isnt able 2 find it - true Nikon Embarassed )
Posted:
Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:21 pm
quote : #3
It respawns in that one map constantly, which makes the BFG less of a cheap weapon since its respawn time is very short. Next time I am on I can show you were its at. You have to run up a curved ramp and its up on the side corner. Its pretty obvious, but it can get lost in your peripheral vision if you are entering that room from the wrong way.

Sometime we will have to sort out what is causing you to be unable to access other servers. I fear the new ISP you are going through blocks certain IP ranges :/ Which means you would have to change ISP's again to re-access the servers.
Posted:
Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:55 pm
quote : #4
He was actually right behind the BFG's respawn one point. I thought he knew where it was and was waiting for it. Very Happy

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:05 am
quote : #5
Dreamcast ™ wrote:
He was actually right behind the BFG's respawn one point. I thought he knew where it was and was waiting for it. Very Happy

LOL - so I was there and didnt knew it Shocked