Topic: OC Gamerz DC Collection Pix

Page 2 of 2
DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:37 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
WOW ultrapro, thats a very nice collection u got goin thea. I've just been starin at ur Arcade stick.
unknown
Posted:
Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:24 pm
quote : #17
profile : pm
thanx man, i just kept finding cheap games in my local shops and whenever i have a spare score or tenner i get a few, used to walk out with 10 at a time, for like 3 quid each. now i by most online as all thats left in the second hand shops are crappy cracked case games with no covers or instructions, or games i already have. theres a great place called gamestation on the highstreet, whenever i say to my self, "i want that game" i get a quote from some seller on ebay or a store online, then i go in to gamestation like 2 days later, and i gaurantee they'll have it as good as half price. thats where i got guilty gear x, last blade 2, frame gride only cost me a tenner, and they can order me bits too. i'm still getting games now, i think i'll try and call it a day at 150/160. i just cant bring myself to buy the shoddy games like cartoon/animated movie tie ins, or poor sport games, and the dribs and drabs that no one likes, i only keep the best (ok i do have a few ick ones but hey there playable!) i have psyvariar 2 and shikigami 2 reserved, and vampire chronicle, i am trying to also get the last 2 king of fighters i need which are 2000 and 2001. any on dc before kof 1999?