Page 1 of 1
circuscommando
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
asdasdasdasdasdasd

Last edited by circuscommando on Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Saturn
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:46 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes but it wouldn't be the same
4. probably yes.
PSO: Saturn

Selling my Dreamcast Broadband Adapter, contact me via private message if you are interested
circuscommando
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:08 pm
quote : #3
asdasdasdasd

Last edited by circuscommando on Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dreamcast ™
rank 39
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:23 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes, it will work. Every accessory is region free, though I'm not sure about the official light gun. It's either blocked by the software or through hardware (I'm guessing software) so it can't work in the US.

And I've seen the Twin Stick go cheaper through other sellers on eBay. It just takes some time to find an auction listing instead of a BIN with a high price.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:40 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I use Saturn Twin Sticks on my Dreamcast. You need to buy the "Total Control 3" adapter, as it has a specific function on it so the Twin Stick works.

The Saturn Twin sticks are actually better than the Dreamcast ones. Over time both sticks require maintenance after heavy usage. If you start to hear plastic squeeking at the base of the stick, you need to open it up and grease up the sticks base a bit. I have not done this, this is just what I have read from other Virtual On sites so I can't provide an indepth tutorial yet. With regards to maintenance the Saturn sticks are built with a higher quality grade, and degrade at a much slower rate than the DC sticks. Either way as long as you take care of your twin sticks, you will be fine. I am just highlighting the differences between the two.

At the end of the day, Saturn sticks + Converter are actually better than the Dreamcast sticks.
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:49 pm
quote : #6
asdasdasdasd