Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
shrap
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:09 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
been looking at these two games for about a year now at a local pawn shop. he had them listed for $30 and $20 respectively. but he had a sale this weekend and i got them both for $30 dollars. see patience does pay off eventually. it also helps that i think i'm the only dc collector around here.
Posted:
Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:35 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-J
Yeh, they dont sell any DC stuff here since Gamestation was bought by GAME. So sad Sad
Posted:
Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:28 pm
quote : #3
Type: PAL
Everything SEGA item i brought from Gamestation from Master System to Dreamcast broke, except two Dreamcast games. But yeah patience does work in the end!
PSO: Saturn

Selling my Dreamcast Broadband Adapter, contact me via private message if you are interested
GrooveyDisco
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 pm
quote : #4
Type: PAL
When you've finished Skies of arcadia let me know what its like. I recently purchased Grandia2 which was a good addition to my collection. When i first started buying DC games, accessories i used Gamestation i remember getting a game, controller, console and all leads for like £20 and the console was mint. Shame when GAME took over Gamestation. Electronics Boutique was even better before GAME.

peens
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:09 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U
skies of arcadia is amazing, i was always wanting to know how grandia 2 is. i play a little of the first one for playstation, and enjoyed that.

playmyocarina
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:49 pm
quote : #6
Dude Skies of Arcadia amazing, im surprised that you got it for that cheap. But it is worth full retail Smile

Metal Hedgehog
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:05 pm
quote : #7
You bought Capcom vs snk 2 for less then 30$? I own both pro and the first one. The second is one that I've been wanting for the longest Razz I'm jealous!

No store here sells dreamcast games. All i've gotten online.

shrap
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:37 pm
quote : #8
yea its hard finding dreamcast stuff anywhere i go. i tend to travel alot in my job and anytime i come across a pawn shop i make it a habbit stopping in and seeing if they have anything. most of the time you can find everthing from atari to the newest systems but i NEVER find sega games anywhere. was quite happy that they stayed there as long as they did.
Posted:
Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:23 am
quote : #9
Yeah sometimes you can get lucky at places like dimple records or craigslist,other than that it's all about online but two weeks ago i found a dreamcast web browser in the cd section of a thrift store. 99cents! Shocked