Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:59 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Does anyone make a controller adapter that allows a Dreamcast controller to be used on a Playstation 2?

I have seen many adapters that allow PS2 controllers to be used on a Dreamcast, but I need one that works the other way. I finally got a PS2 for Christmas, and I have a ton of Dreamcast controllers (wheels, guns, etc.) that I'd like to use on the PS2.

Has anyone ever done this, or does anyone have any suggestions? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ORtrail
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:59 am
quote : #2
You know, I've never seen a Dreamcast to PS or PS2 adaptor. Probably because the PS(2) Dual Shock has more buttons than the DC pad. You can get by with not using some buttons, but how do you compensate for not having enough?

You might look at getting a universal racing wheel, that works on the PS2, Xbox and NGC.

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:47 pm
quote : #3
i think its useless, dc can use another anolog stick badly
Posted:
Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:38 pm
quote : #4
Yeah, I've never seen this product either. Everything goes TO the Dreamcast, but not from it.

I've even seen a product that allows the use of Saturn and PS/PS2 controllers on the DC in the same product, but never anything to allow DC controllers on another system.

ssjamie
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:38 pm
quote : #5
there is a dreamcast to xbox adapter. lik-sang i think has it.