Page 1 of 1
gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
i finally got my copy of Bomberman Fight in the mail today. this game has one of the best multi player modes out of all the Bombermans that i have played. being able to go to a higher elevation and the abilities to jump and run is cool. carrying around my bombs to cook them a bit before throwing them is awesome as well. the little horse you can ride is also a nice touch. another thing that was cool is when i won, my little dude yelled out YATTA! like Hiro Nakamura Cool

here's a video of what the gameplay looks like if anyone is interested.

my Action Replay 4m plus works great for booting the game, so now i'm looking forward to finding more imports.
Posted:
Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm
quote : #2
I just tried out Bomberman Fight!

My impressions:
I like the fact that you have a life bar because it's not always easy to tell if a blast is going to hit you. The controls are a little weird. You move along two axes, which keeps the game true to the 2D versions, but because the game is in 3D it feels off. You can't move diagonally but you can throw diagonally? I can't get the diagonal throwing of the bombs down. There doesn't seem to be any consistency. Levels are very small, which could make for a good or bad thing. It's good in that games are hectic, especially with four people, but bad in that there isn't much room to evade other people. Overall I think the game is fun, but is very dependent on the people you play with.

I think Saturn Bomberman is a better game in comparison.

If you want to try out other import multiplayer games, (that aren't fighters) try out Keriotosse. It's sort of a "king of the hill" game where the person that doesn't get knocked off the arena wins. There are some videos on youtube for it.
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven
gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:19 pm
quote : #3
you make some good points SEGA RPG FAN. throwing bombs diagonally isnt easy to master. but the fact that you can pick them up and throw them is awesome. bomberman fight is a great party game. even playing with just 2 players is a lot of fun, but playing the computer is a bit boring. i will have to check out Keriotosse some time.