Page Location: Home > Classic Sega > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:59 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I hate games that come in cardboard boxes. They slowly deteriorate over time. No matter how careful you are with them, the corners can nudged and banged up. Does anyone know where you can get clear rectangular cases to store 32X games in? Preferable 1 case per game size cases. Do these even exist?
Posted:
Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:44 am
quote : #2
i guess they exist. here is an auction for Knuckles Chaotix. it comes in a clear plastic protective case. you could email the seller to see if he knows where to find these cases.
Posted:
Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:07 am
quote : #3
Oh no what I mean is an outer clear plastic sleeve, to slide the entire 32X cardboard box into. Not like those simple plastic sleeves for CD's but something more durable. That way the cardboard 32X box and everything is protected.
Posted:
Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:29 pm
quote : #4
something more like this? ebay store link

dont know if 32x boxes would fit.

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:41 pm
quote : #5
yeah it is hard to say if they would fit. I'm sure Nikon has some SNES boxes to measure and compare Laughing
even if these ones won't work he could probably order ones that would work. or tell you where to order them.
Posted:
Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:30 pm
quote : #6
Bingo, that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much for spotting that Manji. I compared a 32X/Genesis cardboard box and the width and height are the same as SNES. The SNES box is just has more depth. So the 32X boxes will fit perfectly. I am going to order a crapload of these. These are custom made by this guy, so I am hoping he has enough in stock to suit my needs. I not only have 32X games, but also some Genesis games that sorely need these cases. My Phantasy Star IV was in a pretty tattered box, and the more it gets shuffled around it just keeps getting more beat up. I need to protect it from any further damage.
Posted:
Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:50 pm
quote : #7
lordnikon, did you ever order those cases? And if so, how are they? I too have a phantasy star IV that I'd like to put into one of those.
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven