Topic: 8/13/10

Page 1 of 1
soul21
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:06 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I see 3/4 people on and went to get on but now its full so i cant play ... So... maybe later.

I bet i know what will happen too lol . See this happend before many times. I will sit here on a server waiting while 4/4 people play. Hoping that one will leave. But not one ever just leaves. Everyone will leave and I will still end up with no one to play . Lol.

soul21
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 pm
quote : #2
Wow, hey. I was right. Thats exactly what happened. again. Lol . Pretty much half the Fridays I actually show up on. This is what happens. 4/4 people on a server and I am waiting around. But for some reason EVERYONE decides to leave at the same time. so... no one left.

polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:28 pm
quote : #3
I'm sorry we were just 3 for a long while then finally Rice joined and had 2 final rounds. I had the same problem before so best to fix it is to be in time. See you next friday.

- are you TacT?
Posted:
Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:34 pm
quote : #4
What exactly is that supposed to mean, BE ON TIME? What time. Most of the time no one even posts about playing and just gets on at random times anyway. I have seen all of you on at the most random times even on Fridays, random times, and then not on half the time. So you seem to have some sort of imaginary schedule that you're not even good at keeping. Lol . Good Jorb.

Yes I am TacT

polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:29 pm
quote : #5
First my english is not that good so give it up. We ussualy play at 9:30pm GMT 0 - that is United Kingdom time - THIS TIME. Most Fridays we meet at DcArena CTF server and I never go random until nobody join. I posted about playing I was ON time and I never go random.
Posted:
Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:24 pm
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes we waited for a fourth from around 4:30-6PM my time. Srry TacT. I could have used the help too cuz I got a spanking. XD.
I am always random.

Jaesonx5
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:03 pm
quote : #7
===Goin' Quakin' on Sunday!
===5pst-7pst==
dpicciotto
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:24 pm
quote : #8
I was there at 4 and I only got to play with 2 other people.