Page 1 of 1
fattony
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:10 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ok so I just switched to the 2 disc and I'm still not playing as Chris. When do you get to be Chris? This has really discouraged me from playing it since I was so excited to be Chris at last.

-Drez01-
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:04 am
quote : #2
you will be able to play as chris (or leon?) for a short time near the end of disk 2

fattony
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:21 pm
quote : #3
Ohh man forget it Im not even going to bother to finish

gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:15 am
quote : #4
I would highly recommend you wait it out, and play through the story of CODE:Veronica. Is it really that much of a pain?

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:45 pm
quote : #5
i thought so. like fattony i made it to the 2nt disc and wasn't to interested in continuing. i damn near used up all of my ammo and recovery items beating the last boss from disc one. this gave me a feeling of hopelessness. don't get me wrong at first i was excited to have beaten disc one. but once i got killed in a near by cabin, that was it. i figured why bother with it if i was going to have to start over from the beginning? keep in mind that i don't like shooters or survival horror that much. so to me, playing the game was a bit of a chore from the start Sad
Posted:
Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:59 pm
quote : #6
Sorry Gary cant relate I was cheating with infinite ammo las boss of 1st disc was easy Twisted Evil

Manji
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:33 am
quote : #7
i think it's totally worth it to wait and play as Chris. he's comes into the game commando-style Mr. Green

davesanti
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 pm
quote : #8
You should finish it, its a good game.
Posted:
Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:09 am
quote : #9
Type: PAL
You still play as Chris for a good portion of the game. I really recommend anyone to play that game till the end because it's great. It was one of the games that made me buy a Dreamcast. Of course by that time it was supposed to be a DC exclusive game.
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm
quote : #10
I am definitely gonna play this one. But I understand the frustration. I played Resident Evil 2 and got all the way to the end boss and couldn't beat him because all I had was a little bit of handgun ammo and a knife. I was very upset. Because of this, when I played Resident Evil 4, I was conserving my ammo when I didn't even need to.

Dalore
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:58 pm
quote : #11
Type: PAL
The RE games have always required a careful and measured approach to using ammo and engaging enemies. As long as you run and dodge as many Zombies, lickers etc... As much as possible, and avoid going a tad gung-ho with the shotgun on regular zombies faces, you should make it through with enough reserves. In most of the classic RE games there will never be enough ammo to see you through, without a sweaty palmed panic! But that is what makes them so good to play, they are a constant challenge and therefore very rewarding when you do make it through.

Remember it is survival horror after all Twisted Evil

Bloodflow
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:04 pm
quote : #12
Dalore, I just had to say that I have been playing code veronica in the last few days and I love it. Especially since I figured out that using the knife and hitting low is a winning strategy. I have only been playing this game a short while and I already think that it is quite possibly better than Resident Evil 2. Thank you for suggesting one of my new all time favorite RE games. I tried to play this once before and I got overwhelmed and gave up. I just had to approach this in a different way. I have always been too dependent on the hand gun.

everynewday84
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:57 am
quote : #13
I thought the game was ok, certainly not as good as re1, but good nonetheless. The first person battle mode that is unlocked upon completion of the game is kind of cool. It's worth playing through the entire game to be able to play the battle mode, which is unlocked after beating the game. (Try playing battle mode as wesker and you are bound to get frustrated, you only have a knife and eventually a magnum with 6 rounds to beat the game, it's possible, I know, because I beat it Mr. Green ). Battle mode can be played in either first or third person perspective, and it's kind of cool to play resident evil in first person, it adds a whole new dimension to the game. I enjoyed it; I recommend giving it a try.