rjay63
rank 5
Posted:
Sat May 21, 2011 1:11 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Jetsor:

Try my page below instead. I've tested it with both Planetweb 3.0 and Dreamkey so hopefully XDP should work (can't say for sure as I've never been able to get XDP to work on my DC). Remember you can't have both another days files for each city on the same VMU.

http://msr.netii.net/ct2.html

lordnikon:

You're welcome! Archive.org has remains of the old CT2 webpage that used to be accessed via the game's browser. Most noteworthy are the wallpapers and paper craft models. A few replay movies also survived but the format is .M1V and only 160x120 in size. There was also an internet ranking for CT2 (that wasn't archived) and this probably explains why the game did not have an adjustable difficulty.
Posted:
Sat May 21, 2011 1:57 pm
quote : #17
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
rjay63 wrote:

Try my page below instead. I've tested it with both Planetweb 3.0 and Dreamkey so hopefully XDP should work (can't say for sure as I've never been able to get XDP to work on my DC).

Hey rjay63 thanks a lot! Your page works perfectly in XDP and I've managed to download all four saves, taking care to group then into 2 different VMUs following your instructions. Never heard of this addons for CT2, they're all excellent. Thanks again!