MightyRed
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:36 pm
quote : #46
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Mazonemayu wrote:
yeah, there's still that nut who's trying to sell that PAL blue sonic dreamcast for €2000 on ebay Mr. Green (although knowing myself I'd prolly buy it if I just had that 2000 lying round here )

anyways, my nakoruru box finally arrived today. now that my PAL collection is complete, I need something else to focus on & I decided its going to be these nice japanese boxset versions of games Wink

got anther few under way, so there's still some surprise piccies coming over the next few weeks Mr. Green

That's an awesome find Shocked how did you know what to look for? ...and what else is coming? Razz

Mazonemayu
rank 27
Posted:
Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:05 pm
quote : #47
actually, I have a surprisingly good memory when it comes to these sort of things.usually when I see something that I really want/like, I never forget it again.

and the other thing: as I said, its a surprise Mr. Green

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
Dalore
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:50 pm
quote : #48
I'm glad it went to a good home Very Happy and is going to be used with exactly the same setup. Sans the broadband adaptor though, I am still after one myself.

Mazonemayu
rank 27
Posted:
Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:51 am
quote : #49
new batch arrived this week (unfortunately the surprise I mentioned still hasn't arrived.)

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
MightyRed
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:43 am
quote : #50
Awesome pictures! Very Happy

Mazonemayu
rank 27
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:10 am
quote : #51
and last (of this month anyway Laughing ) but not least arrived just now

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
lozz
rank 41
Posted:
Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:01 pm
quote : #52
Some of the things they included in the LE editions of games are really strange, but I imagine its really interesting collecting those box sets Mayu.

I was looking for an RPG or something with a story to get my teeth into, decided on getting Evolution - I know its not the best, but looks pretty enjoyable. I only paid £9.99 for a complete copy with postage aswell which is pretty good.
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
Mazonemayu
rank 27
Posted:
Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:18 pm
quote : #53
evolution hasn't much of a story imo (well at least not epic), but it looks nice & has great replay value coz there's tons of stuff to collect

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
Dalore
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:36 pm
quote : #54
At last REZ is on it's way! I've never played it, so hopefully I'm in for a treat. I resisted it's other incarnations over the years as I knew I always wanted to experience it on the DC Very Happy

I also grabbed another DC for an amazing £2.30 off eBay! That won't even buy you a pint over here nowadays!

lozz
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:22 am
quote : #55
Went to a car boot sale today and picked up a tidy bundle for £19.50. It included a Dreamcast console with leads, controller, keyboard and vibration pack. Also included was a dozen games including Starlancer and Crazy Taxi 2 - and a few demo discs. All checked and working fine! Mr. Green
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
Mazonemayu
rank 27
Posted:
Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:29 am
quote : #56
awesome, thats a real steal Mr. Green

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:51 pm
quote : #57
Type: NTSC-U/C
Dalore wrote:
At last REZ is on it's way! I've never played it, so hopefully I'm in for a treat. I resisted it's other incarnations over the years as I knew I always wanted to experience it on the DC Very Happy

Lock your door, turn off the lights, drop all contact from the outside world, grab a good pair of headphones or crank up your sound system, and get ready to experience synesthesia. REZ is not just a game; it's an experience. Cool

Teknophyl
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:01 am
quote : #58
Someone locally was selling a copy of PSO v1 with Hunters License and Sonic Adventure 2 trial intact, Seaman (unfortunately just the game, no mic or mic connector but original box with cover art AND manual), Soul Reaver (original box and manual)... along with a few other weaker games for $25...

For 5 bucks more, he threw in an OEM VMU, third party terrible controller, and a Dreamcast with an after market clear blue case. A local thirft store has 2 matching blue controllers for 4 bucks... my next purchase Smile

Bloodflow
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm
quote : #59
Today my VGA adapter arrived. It was my very first time seeing the Dreamcast in VGA mode. I was very picky and chose a game with the best graphics, so I put in Resident Evil Code Veronica. I was amazed. Everything is so crisp. I will be playing Jet Grind Radio next, as soon as this post is finished...

Bloodflow
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:05 am
quote : #60
Hang on to that clear blue Dreamcast shell. They go for around $150 on ebay no matter what the color.