Page Location: Home > Support > Get Your Dreamcast Online > Topic
RadSkully
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:58 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I've been looking for countless hours for this. I'm trying to find out what is my ISP's User Login and Password. I can't call, because it's too late at the night time and they're closed. Then they're closed tomorrow since it's Sunday. I've tried to use my PPPoE password and username, but that didn't seem to work. I'm using a 2WIRE Gateway modem. Thank you.

Alec1382
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 pm
quote : #2
Did they give you any documentation when you signed up? Possibly an email? If you have an account on their website, you could log on there and see if it's recorded anywhere.
Posted:
Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:26 am
quote : #3
Alec1382 wrote:
Did they give you any documentation when you signed up? Possibly an email? If you have an account on their website, you could log on there and see if it's recorded anywhere.

Yes, I have been assigned a PPPoE username an password that I can fully memorize. Is it because the dial up doesn't connect to the PPPoE? But to a totally different network?

Alec1382
rank 5
Posted:
Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:57 am
quote : #4
RadSkully wrote:
Yes, I have been assigned a PPPoE username an password that I can fully memorize. Is it because the dial up doesn't connect to the PPPoE? But to a totally different network?

Hm, I would have thought it was the same. Looks like you might just have to wait until tomorrow to ask.