Type: Pal
Thread as title.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I think it might have been down longer than that. Someone contacted me via IM and said something about this not to long ago.
Posted:
Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:32 am
quote : #3
a couple weeks ago i posted that i was having trouble connecting. fallout gave me this link about what's going on: http://www.terminalreality.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=164

GF-REX
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 am
quote : #4
Now the Terminal Reality forums have been shut down.

In case anyone missed it, the Evo server was down temporarily while they relocated to another office. They finished the move and got the server back up.

Now the server is down again, but this time only the chat server. Terminal Reality forums are offline too. I haven't tried Evo 2 yet, but I can confirm that Evo on PC is not working fully. (Which would mean the same for DC.) All that is available is joining servers directly with an ip. The lobby system is offline.

You are able to login to GameSpy fine, which means that buddy lists should work, though.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:05 pm
quote : #5
GF-REX wrote:

In case anyone missed it, the Evo server was down temporarily while they relocated to another office. They finished the move and got the server back up.

Now the server is down again, but this time only the chat server. Terminal Reality forums are offline too. I haven't tried Evo 2 yet, but I can confirm that Evo on PC is not working fully. (Which would mean the same for DC.) All that is available is joining servers directly with an ip. The lobby system is offline.

You are able to login to GameSpy fine, which means that buddy lists should work, though.

Yeh I logged into Gamespy no problem. Me and Segadreamcaster were not able to play a game though. 4x4 may have a few issues to be resolved on peoples PC-DC servers or port forewards Confused

Laters
Posted:
Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:49 am
quote : #6
Just thought I'd update everyone: 4x4 Evo is back online! Sometimes it may take 2 or 3 attempts to connect, but it is fully online again. I can get connected and can join the lobbies perfectly. (Wasn't enough players online to attempt a game, though.)

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 pm
quote : #7
Nice, thanks for the update Smile
Posted:
Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:07 pm
quote : #8
Master server now throws up the message "Invalid password" Confused

Laters
Posted:
Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:58 am
quote : #9
I'd really like to setup an alternative 4x4 Evo server for us. The curse word sensoring and stability problems have gone far enough.
Posted:
Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:10 pm
quote : #10
Yes! maybe i could finaly connect.. and there forums have been down for a while.

erb365
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:12 pm
quote : #11
Blast wrote:
GF-REX wrote:

Yeh I logged into Gamespy no problem. Me and Segadreamcaster were not able to play a game though. 4x4 may have a few issues to be resolved on peoples PC-DC servers or port forewards Confused

Laters

yep i can't seem to connect with my pc/dc server.