Page Location: Home > 4x4 Evolution > Topic
YO-Q
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Just picked this up, this is actually a good game. I like it. It's pretty fun! I like how the controls feel and I like the maps. I would love to get this online but I am afraid to tackle that simulator thing pc-dc seems complicated and I don't have a copper phone line to just dial on normally Sad
Posted:
Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U
yeah it is a pretty good game. there is a lot of cool things i found are pretty cool. i also never got online with this due to the fact that i would have to make a PC/DC server also. i am fairly certain i can do it, just never found the time yet.

alienfrontoffline
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:22 am
quote : #3
I play this split screen every now and then, but I have never played it online. Split screen sure is a blast though.

Ikuas
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 pm
quote : #4
Totally agree with you guys. Awsome game, love it more than many newer ones.
Posted:
Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:03 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm not a huge fan of racing games. I tend to like the more unrealistic games like Mario kart, crash team racing, wipeout etc. Recently I've come to appreciate games like Sega rally. If I like a game like Sega rally do you think I could get into 4x4 given my above racing preferences?
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:04 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
4x4 Evo is supposed to be a simulator, but it doesn't really play like one. There is a lot of slipping and sliding around the track. If you like Sega Rally, you will enjoy playing 4x4 Evo. Though the game does have a sluggish framerate.

I am pretty big on arcade racers myself, and I rather enjoy 4x4 Evo whenever I play it. Especially online. Its always good fun.