Page 1 of 1
IrnBruKid32
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:38 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Hi, a while back I saw the topic posted here about connecting the DC online using a mac. After many attempts to connect with a Windows 98 PC I decided that if I saw a good deal on a mac I'd pick it up to play around with and hopefully get the DC online using it aswell.

Since then I have picked up an iMac G3 with OS X Tiger 10.4 on it, I came back here to find the instructions but the link was down. I managed to find the instructions using archive.org. Unfortunately the cu.tar file was not included in the archive so I was unable to use the guide.

Does anyone know an alternative way to set up a Mac - DC server or where I can get a copy of the cu.tar file without compiling it? I would be very greatful if anyone could help me get my Mac - DC server up and running.

everynewday84
rank 12
Posted:
Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:12 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
OC member TacT has maintained a working Mac-DC server for quite sometime now. I can only assume he is quite knowledgable on the subject Wink If you're still stuck, send him a polite PM and perhaps he can help you out/point you in the right direction Cool

IrnBruKid32
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:03 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
Ok thanks, I've sent Tact a pm so hopefully I will be able to make some progress with the Mac - DC server soon.