Page 1 of 1
Cecil_The_Olive
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Hello everyone, i have just managed to get my hands on a DC after foolishly selling the one i had all those years ago! On a plus note i have ended up with some titles that i didnt own before such as Seaman and thank the lord it came with a copy of Shenmue! I have also sprung for a copy of PSO as it was the first ever online game i played and absolutely fell in love with the idea, sadly i agree towards the end cheats made it near unbearable to play and commune. Havent tried getting DC online yet but by the sounds of it an adapter is the way to go (albeit the most expensive)? Just to leave you with a question, i have noticed that although PSO on DC is private but on GC is public, i have never owned or played PSO on a GC is there much difference? So now the decision is whether or not to splash again on a GC and another copy of PSO ...hmmm... anyway... Hello again all! Very Happy
Posted:
Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:20 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Nice to have you here buddy, Shenmue is all you need and if money is a problem there is a few Dreamcast site that can help. All you need is some CD-R's and a DVD drive in your PC.

Hope this video helps you out bro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLTnTECV4m8