Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
atreyu187
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:41 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Katana BIOS
Would someone happen to have this exact browser disc? I would be willing to pay a premium price for one as it is the only one i am missing out of my collection besides 3.0 but those are common enough to come across but i would entertain offers for that as well. I dont need 1.0, 2.0, & 2.62 already. Also after the super rare LAN passport but I doubt ill find that one ever for my LAN adapter.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:45 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hmm I think 2.603 is only available on one of the US Dreamcast Magazine discs. I think the one with Rayman on the cover. Or is that 2.62?
Posted:
Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:00 pm
quote : #3
i also have a LAN adapter, i rip'd Dream Passport 2 for LAN with my BBA. I don't know if it has ever been released. I just uploaded it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ekp9jk4y9huoair

I personally prefer this browser over Planet Web 3 , just for browsing Smile

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:57 am
quote : #4
I know the LAN adapter only supports Dream Passport 2 for LAN. However does the DP2LAN browser for on the BBA?
Posted:
Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:41 pm
quote : #5
hmm thats a good question, i don't know. I will test it and get back to you.

-Drez01-
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:13 pm
quote : #6
It does not work. I tried it both ways DP2forLAN on the BBA and Broadband Passport on the LAN adapter and it gives me the same error on both. I can't read the error message but there are two words in english DCHP and IP. Other than different hardware support the software seems to be identical.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 pm
quote : #7
-Drez01- wrote:
It does not work. I tried it both ways DP2forLAN on the BBA and Broadband Passport on the LAN adapter and it gives me the same error on both. I can't read the error message but there are two words in english DCHP and IP. Other than different hardware support the software seems to be identical.

Ah okay cool, thanks for the detective work. Thought it was worth a shot. At least now we know Wink

lordnikon wrote:
However does the DP2LAN browser for on the BBA?

^^^ What is up with my writing in this quote? Sheesh. I must have written this while half asleep.