fair enough Laughing Laughing

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
Mazonemayu
rank 27
Posted:
Tue May 21, 2013 5:28 pm
quote : #47
profile : pm
Ben, I just got my copy & I strongly suggest you try the game at least once. you'll be surprised at the mechanics; the vids I've seen so far really don't do it justice.
in fact its quite a tactical shooter with a lot going on at the same time (the enemy bullets are the least of your concern); everything flies straight at you, & you really need to switch your weapon on a constant basis to survive. most of the other stuff (moving backgrounds, lightning effects) totally manage to put you off balance & this is what makes the game hard; it would be impossible to play with 1000 bullets on the screen Wink
the r-type-ish beam it strong, but hold the button down 1 second too long & one of your weapons blows up and you can't use it anymore which also means you're 1 step closer to death, and so on.

really, it would be a waste not to try it out

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
SEGA RPG FAN
rank 20
Posted:
Tue May 21, 2013 8:55 pm
quote : #48
Type: NTSC-U/C
Just played the game for a few minutes today after it came in the mail. I would say that it's deceptively challenging. The game has a lot of polish to it and I really dig the music. The graphical style I'm not so much a fan of so far though. I'll update after I play it some more.
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven
amcdc79
rank 10
Posted:
Tue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm
quote : #49
Fyi- Those of us who ordered Sturmwind from Play-Asia, will have to wait for a little while longer, as their stock will not arrive until May 27th. They should be shipping the game to the folks who purchased it from them, shortly thereafter.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:47 am
quote : #50
Type: NTSC-U/C
So, how are you guys liking Sturmwind months after its release? Is the gameplay still holding up? Anyone enjoying this game recently?
Posted:
Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:15 pm
quote : #51
Funny that you ask, as I just got my pre-orders recently, I am enjoying the game, it's hard to believe it is a homebrew game.

I had issues with Play-Asia regarding my order for this game, so I will never buy from them again.

I will start a thread with the story.