Page Location: Home > Quake III Arena > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:18 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
We went through a server migration recently. Please set your DNS to 142.4.208.16.

I have to go to work, so I haven't had time to test out connecting, though it should work. Quake 3 servers ARE being populated to the list.

If you host a quake 3 server, you don't need to change anything on your end, since your configs have master.onlineconsoles.com set, which auto points to whatever IP I specify.

If you host your own server, and want your Dreamcast compatible v1.16n server to appear in our Quake 3 master list, please add master.onlineconsoles.com to your server config as an alternate master list option (multiple can be set).

-nikon
Posted:
Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:15 pm
quote : #2
I set this IP in the DNS 1 section when configuring my Dreamcast network setting writing the game, and I get no list. What am I doing wrong?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:39 am
quote : #3
It might not be a problem on your end at all. It could be on the server end.

I am looking into this today, and I will report back this afternoon.
Posted:
Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:49 pm
quote : #4
Type: PAL
I assume that its not possible to connect to Quake III Master List at this moment then?

I never played it online and not much offline either but today I decided to try if was possible to connect (and couldn't) online so I can maybe someday soon be the cannon fodder for other people that play online Razz . Since I'm not very much a fan of 1st person tournament type of shooters and will probably play with a controller...