Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:11 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
It is always tough to see members part with their online related gear, because it feels like we are losing a member... but I am trying to look at this realistically and in an optimistic way.

Hey, life happens! We understand. If you are stepping away from the online scene for a bit, its cool. When you want to return, we will still be here with open arms! As a reminder, there are also facets of the boards that you can still participate in, like Lounge forums, and Classic Sega/Nintendo/Sony boards. Kick open an emulator sometime and play some Alien Storm on MegaDrive. Also, may a recommend a slim PS2 and TribesAA if you are looking for the easiest online experience at OC that doesn't take up a lot of space Smile

It should be noted that I have had a large volume of requests for a thread like this, because users have wanted to sell directly to fellow Dreamcast Online fans, rather than a random person.

How to use this thread:

Whether you are parting with some items, optimizing your online setup, or have extras, this is a thread where Dreamcast users can sell their online related items directly to others in need.

1. Dreamcast "Online" related items only
  2. We do not have a feedback system, and won't be adding one. So having an eBay profile or profile at digitpress/neoforums/atariage/assembler is encouraged to instill confidence, but not required.
  3. Use this thread to Sell or to list Wanted items.

Note: OC or its administrators are not responsible for any financial transactions made through the boards. The Buyer and Seller are responsible for all aspects of the sale process.

Last edited by lordnikon on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:53 pm
quote : #2
I'm in the market for a BBA. If anybody is looking to sell one, drop me a PM.

NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:18 pm
quote : #3
Got rid of my BBA a long time ago, but looking to pick one back up again. Feel free to PM me.
Posted:
Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:12 pm
quote : #4
Awesome! Very happy to see something like this! Hopefully it will help circulate some BBAs and other things that some users need that some would be willing to part with.

Speaking of which I'm actually looking for a BBA, so if anyone wants to get rid of theirs just PM me! Mr. Green
Xbox live: JTKallDay
erodrellyn
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:02 pm
quote : #5
I was wondering if anyone has an extra broadband adapter I could get off them. I have looked on ebay and there isn't one for cheaper than 200$ which is too high for me. I would be willing to pay around 100-120$ for one.
Please help me, I want to play pso really badly.
Thanks for any contributions.

gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:32 pm
quote : #6
I'd recommend setting up ebay to send you an email alert when a BBA is posted. I snagged a BBA yesterday for $150. Shipping from South Korea. Listings like that generally don't last more than a few hours it seems.

erodrellyn
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:52 pm
quote : #7
I found a bba on ebay but I'm not sure if I should get it.
here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dreamcast-Broadband-Adapter-HIT-0400-works-/281864640976?hash=item41a07119d0  :g:JDgAAOSwLzdWSQ21
thanks.