Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
Dan12343
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:30 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
I made a skype group for dreamcast online. For times like now when its 5am and i'd like to play but nobody is online. I'd like to get a good portion of people who actively play to join. If you dont use skype, now would be a good time to sign up. Its not for social or voice chatting, though there is no rule; its for when you want to play, drop a message in the groupchat saying "Hey im on (insert game)"

How to use :

Install and signup for skype

Paste the following link into either internet explorer, or a skype chat:
skype:?chat&blob=SE_4OWUoA1R4Iq3Z5WJ_qITOQvSROHWwbtvMZgXxRriDxEylsEaC1ukqaw28__rgABwA-e05R_rUCQ

When you want to play, message in group chat saying what you're playing and what time. All others in the group will be instantly notified

Invite others to join the group. The more people who are in the group, the faster you will get other players and the more likely it is you will get a full game.

(optional) Install smartphone app. This makes it easier for you to notify others you're online, or be notified by others

While open social talking among other players has no rule, try to keep it to a minimum. It notification spams other users and people start leaving after extensive chat sessions. Se be respectful Cool

Dan12343
rank 6
Posted:
Sun May 24, 2015 8:24 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
Bump