Page 2 of 2
willis
rank 5
Posted:
Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:44 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Wow, what a load of bs! I cannot believe the dev would do something like that and not expect a less than stellar result. When the issue first arises, and they say "hey we need to fit it in the vram", the option to make the game blurry shouldn't even be a thought. For a console like the Dreamcast which is widely regarded for its vga output, why would you do that??

Thanks for the link lordnikon

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:47 pm
quote : #17
I was browsing ebay and I saw an LE version of this, so my ears perked up, "OH This is out?! COOL!"

Sadly, I went and checked shmups.com forums and yet again, a game from HUCAST has quality control problems. Most notible, the very easy difficulty level, graphics that don't live up to the trailer, caravan mode removed from features list (pfff), and framedropping / slowdown. Sad

The first wave of opinions at shmups start around here:

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?p=1133768#p1133768

The Dreamcast deserves better.
Posted:
Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:24 pm
quote : #18
Final straw in my eyes...... I'm done with that company and will never buy another product from them. After the whole Dux LE steelcase version, with the blurry graphics I'm still baffled on how/why that went down and released like it was, then to ask people to send them more money for an updated disk. Disgusting