quote : #2
profile : pm
You do realize I'm trying to downsize right? Lol
Posted:
Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:06 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Great to see this game playable. An old veteran of OC and Worms "Wormytheworm" would be thrilled to see this playable again. He has a lot of history here at OC back in the day with regards to worms.

I sure hope the server binaries (source code optional) get released. Until that happens its like being under Sega/Sierra/Gameloft/EA/AnyBigCompany, etc. Waiting for the game to die again. I know people have stated intentions to release stuff, as you Xiden had communicated on the forums in previous posts, but just waiting on some follow through.
Posted:
Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:25 pm
quote : #4
As far as I know there are still plans to release the source eventually. Im confenident at some point he will toss it out there. Hes actually been optimising and bug squashing across all of his servers. I believe thats partly why it has not been released yet. I'll try to find some more info out this week and get back with you guys here on where the releasing of code stands. I believe if there arent any server updates for a good amount of time and everything has been stable I could see him releasing everything Smile