Topic: Online Games list update?

Page 1 of 1
Xiden
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Are there any plans to update that list of online dreamcast games? Its got quite a few games missing now Razz

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:20 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey Xiden, yes there are plans to update the list of dreamcast online games, along with many other aspects of the site. Smile

As a bit of full disclosure, I had bought a house finally and due to post purchase water seepage in the basement I had to install interior drain tile and a full waterproofing solution (as this is where my gear will be setup). This, along with restoring the basement myself, and other house maintenance duties, and my daughter being born in July, have put site maintenance on a pause for the moment. My technology infrastructure as well as all of my consoles and games are in a state of transition.

Once I have everything up and running at the new house, I will be ramping up work on OC.
Posted:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:54 am
quote : #3
lordliken..your're a busy dude....i understand the kids thing..being a new dad with a baby...that can take ALL your time!!

appreciate your efforts

amcdc79
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:23 pm
quote : #4
The recent online Dreamcast games brought back to life, are they only playable using the dreampi, or can you use the bba or dial-up?

Xiden
rank 5
Posted:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 pm
quote : #5
POD, Toy Racer, and Quake can all use BBA

If you want to use traditional dial up some games I believe will work as long as the provider lets you specificy the primary DNS: 46.101.91.123

Though I highly recommend buying a dreampi from pc wizard on dreamcastlive.net as its a very easy thing to setup.