Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:59 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
yes a new dreamcast game has been brewed up in the house of Senile , great fans of the streets of rage series will rejoice to this new game BEATS OF RAGE!, a nice lil beat em up game wich team senile had dedicated to the people of playmore SNK, sega and the many fans that awaited for a streets of rage 4 *wich was never released* but now the great fans of DC can now dance and party all around to BEATS OF RAGE AND KICK SOME ASS, o yeah did i mention its free?

http://www.xs4all.nl/~abccba77/index.html

also the game is available to PS2 and PC gamers, sorry gamecube i guess u guys dont get to flavor beats of rage, and xbox fans theres is a xbox version but its not available in this site, ur gonna have to do some surfin on ur own

SCREEN SHOTS!****
http://www.xs4all.nl/~abccba77/screens.html

i think nikon would pee his pants right bout now cause its got a few recognizable people from king of fighter series
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:08 pm
quote : #2
Yeah, I played this last night. It's pretty fun, even if the game engine isn't actually as refined as that of the original Streets of Rage games.
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:42 pm
quote : #3
the graphic updates are pretty cool, im just sick of all them cartoon fighters
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:12 pm
quote : #4
its looking mighty sweet. is it buggy at all? oh like i care its a new dc game. im downloading it........ now.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:17 am
quote : #5
cool
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:16 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
WOW streets of rage with all the King of Fighters characters. THIS IS NUTS. I can't wait to try this out burning immediatly! Can't breath....hyperventilating

Posted Tue 02.03.04 5:05 am:

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD

FUCK I LOVE MY DREAMCAST
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:29 am
quote : #7
Seriously. Now let's just hope that the dev/mod kit lets us put our own sprites into the Dreamcast version, and not just the PC version.

Fun stuff...

dreamer!
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:10 am
quote : #8
cool

character stats!
dream
lv72
greenill
2kool4skool
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:46 pm
quote : #9
alright i got another dumb question here. after i download it umm.......how do i get it onto my dc? yeah i know burn it, but how? ugh....i suck with words. as in like a data cd or a audio cd or what? i have discjuggler if that helps. i downloaded some sonic time attacked game and tried burning it to a cd but it wouldnt work on my dc. or wait, was that game just for the computer.....oh i hope not, because im sure im soundin pretty stupid right about now....

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:19 pm
quote : #10
i feel the same way man, i know how to burn discs but it dont work to well when trying to get something burned for dc, can someone explain for us nimrods the best way to burn it, and i am using nero burning rom software. thnx!!! i love king of fighters, but why didnt they put rock and joe in there????? rock is the muts nuts
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:48 pm
quote : #11
I just downloaded the game and am playing it. Its great ! out of date but thats ok. I like the old arcade style fighters.
But the best thing about this game is the kick'n music !
this game is remenisent yet new.
It rocks ! Very Happy
unknown
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:30 pm
quote : #12
wow thats awesome. I need to download that as soon as possible. can;t wait Smile

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:10 pm
quote : #13
2kool4skool wrote:
as in like a data cd or a audio cd or what? i have discjuggler if that helps.

yes. disk juggler is the program you need. burn it as a cd image. thats as far as my disc juggler expertese goes, i use A120.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux