Topic: Shenmue!

Page 1 of 2
dreamer!
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:37 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
what do u guys think of this game to me it is one of the bestmost fresh and original games eber created i loved it and the sequel i completed em i love em i'll be dead pissed off if there aint a number 3!

what do u guys think?

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:56 am
quote : #2
shenmue 3 should be a movie not a game cause im kinda lazy right now to beat another shenmue

NiktheGreek
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:11 pm
quote : #3
Yu Suzuki has confirmed in Edge magazine that another one isn't in production yet, and thanks to the money problems, it probably won't be any time soon.

It's a real shame - Shenmue 2 is one of my top 3 Dreamcast games.
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:04 pm
quote : #4
Nik, that is old and un-updated news. EGM recently confirmed otherwise from YU, and the many updates on shenmuedojo.net, as well as the new Shenmue.com redesign, hopefully point to what we're all hoping for.

EDGE is tone of the best in the industry, but that article is old and frankly not very relevant now.
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:08 pm
quote : #5
idrepublix wrote:
Nik, that is old and un-updated news. EGM recently confirmed otherwise from YU, and the many updates on shenmuedojo.net, as well as the new Shenmue.com redesign, hopefully point to what we're all hoping for.

EDGE is tone of the best in the industry, but that article is old and frankly not very relevant now.

Sorry, it was the last I saw. I hadn't seen otherwise, so I assumed it was still true. Thanks for correcting me.
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:09 pm
quote : #6
Let's just hope there is hope.....
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:57 pm
quote : #7
This game is coming out, but I feel it will be sometime. When Sega makes money some where they always try to "milk the cow" until its dead, idrepublix great sig Very Happy

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:00 pm
quote : #8
shenmue is astounding, i do however prefer shenmue 2, i never get round to completing shenmue 1 i only get as far as the fight in the arcade with that freak and if i dont win i try to play thru again because i dont have enough training on my moves. i have beaten 2 and its my second favourite game of alltime, it is truely unbelievable, and i hope to god shenmue 3 and eventually 4 come out on xbox or xbox2.
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:33 pm
quote : #9
ultrapro wrote:
shenmue is astounding, i do however prefer shenmue 2, i never get round to completing shenmue 1 i only get as far as the fight in the arcade with that freak and if i dont win i try to play thru again because i dont have enough training on my moves. i have beaten 2 and its my second favourite game of alltime, it is truely unbelievable, and i hope to god shenmue 3 and eventually 4 come out on xbox or xbox2.

dont have enough training on your moves? well i beat the entire game with just the combo "y-y-y" and "right right (or left left, depending on how your standing, basically its towrds the enemy twice) then x" and very very occasionally id just use the regualr throw with "O". thats all you need really.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:45 am
quote : #10
i tried a lot of things and the guy in the arcade kept beatin me, and i didnt want to take the losers way and skip it, i want to kick his asssss
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:53 am
quote : #11
ultrapro wrote:
i tried a lot of things and the guy in the arcade kept beatin me, and i didnt want to take the losers way and skip it, i want to kick his asssss

go to the dojo and train with fooksan, u need to train more grasshopper

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:03 am
quote : #12
yeah man i started the game again, how long until fook says train with me when u like? it seems like i may have missed it cos hes never in the damn dojo, i spend like 3 days just training in that carpark in dobuita im passed the brawl in the pub bit now as well
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:06 pm
quote : #13
Man i really want a game that will last me along time. Like more than a freakin week. I was thinking I'd get Elder Scroll 3:Morrowing game of the year addition and then Shenmue and then Shenmue 2 for xbox.
I had Shenmue before on Dreamcast but when i got to the second disc some one had made a scratch about 1 cm long and made it not work. it was such a little part of the disc scratched but it was deep and someone went over the scratch over and over again with whatever they scratched it with.

^_^
darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:34 pm
quote : #14
yeah, that guy in the arcade is hard to beat but it really doesnt matter if you win or lose
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:23 am
quote : #15
Yah this is one of my fav. dreamcast out of all the ones i did have i would never sell this game or do anything but play it over and over again i love it best graphics and gameplay i seen in a long time in a video game was a true masterpiece i agree!!! i just wish there was a code so u can see naomi naked lol