12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8
lanzarlaluna
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:45 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
I haven't been too happy lately with the frequent use of the words "fag" and "gay" used in a derogatory manner. If we are a community that prides itself on showing respect to all people, then we need to quit using these words so freely. Because someone hacks your game, doesn't mean you fling the term "fag" around. Slurs about sexual preference should be as welcome as racial comments about Taco Bell and Middle Eastern suicide bombers. In other words, they shouldn't be here at all.
banned!
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:43 pm
quote : #17
ok mom Rolling Eyes, im not getting into a moral debate with someone think what you want and keep it to your self.

hrb2k3
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:15 am
quote : #18
i backup my psov2 saves to another vmu using VMU Tool. then i double back-up by uploading to a vmu saves site. just in case i get a corrupted save.

i'm still on my first character. lv. 38 RAmar. i first started playing psov2 as the online boat sailed away. bummer..!!
Posted:
Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:04 pm
quote : #19
same here i had to quickly buy a new version one once I sae they stopped selling them ... they should have sold them to the last day I wanted to see what v2 was like online with all its additions and what not

Link00seven
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:32 pm
quote : #20
Sucks you got corrupted.

I remember back when I had Ver.1, I was Lv. 19 almost Lv. 20 for the first time, and got hit with the NOL code Sad

I was really mad...