captainragequit
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey all,
in my previous thread I was wondering about all the setup stuffs. Now I actually have everything. My current setup is a VIKING DLE-200B and a NETOPIA R2020. I know from the guide that I should be connecting it to my router. Problem is, router is in another room, and I can't really connect to it. is it possible to bridge my computer's wireless connection and ethernet connection with this setup? I'm trying right now and the setup gets stuck on the modem connecting message on my dreamcast. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong. I also have not updated my netopia though it should be fine as it's 4.x.x.x
can someone help me out or should I just invest in a long ass ethernet cable?

WildCard
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:53 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
captainragequit wrote:
Hey all,
in my previous thread I was wondering about all the setup stuffs. Now I actually have everything. My current setup is a VIKING DLE-200B and a NETOPIA R2020. I know from the guide that I should be connecting it to my router. Problem is, router is in another room, and I can't really connect to it. is it possible to bridge my computer's wireless connection and ethernet connection with this setup? I'm trying right now and the setup gets stuck on the modem connecting message on my dreamcast. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong. I also have not updated my netopia though it should be fine as it's 4.x.x.x
can someone help me out or should I just invest in a long ass ethernet cable?

I've done this a few times with mine and it worked fine with XP 64. Have you tested your netopia settings hardwired to the router first to verify that its working ?