Page 1 of 1
retroguy88
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:06 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey everyone,
I just joined the site and wanting to get back into the Sega Dream Cast console again. It was a great system back in the day.It was my favorite system actually before the ps2 come about. I never did play online much back then if at all due to no internet.SO I thought I would get a system again and hope online if it still possible this day in age of servers being up and running etc.
I'm gonna get a console and a few games this week. I can find one pretty cheap under 20 bucks not bad if you ask me. I'm looking at some sports game and FPS maybe some off the wall stuff that I am not used to playing.
What will I need to play online for this system?Can I just plug a either net cord into my laptop into the dream cast etc ? Thaks in advance everyone ! OH I've been a big fan of the retro gaming era all my life just never had time to play the old classics but I wanna start !

SEGA RPG FAN
rank 20
Posted:
Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:32 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Click on the "guides" tab at the top of the page and read the one about getting online with your Dreamcast. If you have any more questions after reading that, ask away Smile and welcome
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven