Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
The one thing that always bothered me about PlanetWeb's IRC client is that it didn't have a DarkTheme. How feasible is it to find the hex values for the colors, and then back it so the background is black, and the text is white? Its not so bad on a VGA CRT, but on a TV the brightness of the white can get pretty nuts.
Posted:
Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:36 am
quote : #2
what version of PlanetWeb?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:43 am
quote : #3
Any version of Planetweb. If the colors of the IRC window could be controlled somehow that would be amazing.
Posted:
Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:23 pm
quote : #4
I could swear I did this waaay back. I wish I could remember more. I've been going through a few old hard drives this weekend looking for old DC related files and it's sad how much I've forgotten. I've not found the hard drive with the most recent browser files (recent as in 2006-2008). I fear that hard drive may now be at my old home on the other side of the continent. Next time I go back, I'll have to check.

In the meantime, I've got some files here that I can search through and see if anything jogs my memory about PW irc colors. No promises because I seriously remember very little about the browsers.