Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:05 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I never knew that this FPS originated on the Saturn. In-fact I never knew it existed. I know I went over the game when I was cataloguing japanese imports, but for some strange reason I didn't think much of it at the time. I think I assumed ot starterd out on the PC, and I figured I would check it out on its platform of origin, but as it turns out that platform is the Saturn.

Does anyone own this? US copies are fetching high prices on ebay unfortunatly.

This game has a very Serious Sam style vibe with the Egyptian theme.
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:27 pm
quote : #2
I have this game you speak of! I didn't know it started out on Saturn, but I knew there was a playstation release as well.

You can check the differences between the versions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptFUU5vkYI

I love the Saturn version as it was done by Lobotomy Software, the team that did Duke 3D and Quake for the Saturn as well. Even more, you can get the game Death Tank in Powerslave only on the Saturn. Its a great tank multiplayer game that you have to unlock, if you haven't seen it look for it. Another note is that they had Death Tank Zwei in Duke 3D (if you had Powerslave or Quake save file on your Saturn) and Quake (If you had a Powerslave save game file on your saturn).

If you like FPS, get it

matter of fact, get it just for Death Tank and get Duke or Quake for Death Tank Zwei. Ah hell just get all three because Lobotomy did a great job on all three of those games!

.... just my thought Wink

(side note, just came across this video going over Lobotomy Software)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMUUrFtwHDY

Cyberdemonbfg
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:10 pm
quote : #3
I have it for both the saturn and ps1....also called exhumed.
Posted:
Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:40 pm
quote : #4
Ohhhh yea exhumed. Hmm. I was reading that the PS1 version has a lot of changes made to it over the Saturn version. No Rocket Jumps, levels are a bit different.