Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Dx7MfZb
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:30 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: pal
Hi i was wondering does any one have a list of games that change the VMU picture? I only know 4 games but im pretty sure there are more
-Super Magnetic NiuNiu (changes into a genki logo and i think that only the Japanese version does that)
-Shadowman (changes it into a teddy bear from the game)
-Skies of Arcadia (Changes into the SOA logo)
-Power Stone 1

Echoplex
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:29 pm
quote : #2
Dx7MfZb wrote:
-Super Magnetic NiuNiu (changes into a genki logo and i think that only the Japanese version does that)

The US version changes it to the Crave Entertainment logo, but how on Earth do you remove it? I tried using VMU Tool but it only changed the icon that displays physically on the VMU itself, the icon in the Dreamcast menu is still the Crave logo Evil or Very Mad

Dx7MfZb
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:13 pm
quote : #3
Type: pal
Echoplex wrote:
Dx7MfZb wrote:

The US version changes it to the Crave Entertainment logo, but how on Earth do you remove it? I tried using VMU Tool but it only changed the icon that displays physically on the VMU itself, the icon in the Dreamcast menu is still the Crave logo Evil or Very Mad

As far as im concerned the only way to remove it is to play another game that changes the logo or to format the memory card which sucks if you have lots of save games, but then if you play the game again it comes back so it kind of useless Crying or Very sad

segaholic456
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 pm
quote : #4
Sonic Adventure #1 does it, don't know about the second one.

OatBob
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:07 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U
I would like to add two more to the list.

Atusmare! Guru Guru Onsen
My Merry May