Topic: Coming back!

Page 1 of 1
Darklighter
rank 1
Posted:
Fri May 01, 2015 7:38 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
So, I originally joined these forums back in 2005. I was kinda into the DC - but life got in the way, I got busy doing other projects on my Amigas or my Saturn etc - but the long story is, I'm back!

I've just recently got things set up, and with the news about Toy Racer and Planet Ring and Alien Front Online etc, I'm keen to get back into DC online. I've got my DC connected through a real dial-up plan ($1 a month!! Laughing ) and for the first time in years, I booted up PSO and logged on. Loving getting back into it, and I'm looking forward to playing some games online with you all Smile

mad_asylum
rank 1
Posted:
Sat May 02, 2015 4:12 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
Darklighter wrote:
So, I originally joined these forums back in 2005. I was kinda into the DC - but life got in the way, I got busy doing other projects on my Amigas or my Saturn etc - but the long story is, I'm back!

I've just recently got things set up, and with the news about Toy Racer and Planet Ring and Alien Front Online etc, I'm keen to get back into DC online. I've got my DC connected through a real dial-up plan ($1 a month!! Laughing ) and for the first time in years, I booted up PSO and logged on. Loving getting back into it, and I'm looking forward to playing some games online with you all Smile

Welcome back Darklighter!! I was also too away for long time and now i am playing PSO,Toy Racer and Quake 3(i hope soon...)

AphidBanner
rank 1
Posted:
Mon May 04, 2015 8:26 pm
quote : #3
Type: Pal
looks like I better dust off the DC and get my BBA hooked up for some online action!
Posted:
Wed May 06, 2015 8:48 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Better late than never Wink
Posted:
Mon May 11, 2015 1:41 am
quote : #5
AphidBanner wrote:
looks like I better dust off the DC and get my BBA hooked up for some online action!

Definitely!! I'm keen to play some stuff online! I've only got PSO and Planet Ring at the moment (I'm slowly expanding my DC collection - next on the list is Q3) but I'm excited to play more stuff online!