Page 1 of 1
Joypadbar
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:28 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Is there a server currently working for PSO? (here or anywhere else on the internet?)

Be good to get a group together and have a game!

I'm UK based and can run PSO ver2 via a DC with BBA.

Who's up for it?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:57 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey Joypadbar!

Currently all of OC's discussions on PSO take place in a private forum which will eventually be opened up more. PSO is somewhat stalled at the moment here at OC until we can get our new PSO server up and running. This might take a little time. It is important to note that due to our dedication to a cheat free environment, any discussions here on PSO or scheduling games should be in relation to OC's PSO server.

However, I still want players to get online with PSO. So in the mean time you can explore some of the other server options out there. The "Sylverant" and "Schthack" server communities are some places to explore.

Eventually OC will have its PSO environment up for players to enjoy. Each community has their own way of running a PSO server, and OC is taking the time to set things up right.

Smile

Last edited by lordnikon on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:55 pm
quote : #3
I was wondering when the servers for phantasy star online would be up because I would really love to play with other players.

Thanks