Topic: meet u on pso

Page 1 of 2
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:41 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
hey guys, i met a player from onlineconsoles.com this evening, i was bouncing around the servers and bumped into i believe it was omair8 but cant be sure. anyway he suggested we should post a meeting time for us on here and for anyone else who is itching to meet up for some pso goodness to meet us, now i dont know what sort of time or date it will be yet but i can go on anytime after i finish work most evenings at 7pm or later (gotta get in and have tea of course!Smile, as i am in the uk i'm 5 hours ahead or so, so correct me if i put the wrong times for you guys. and if this is in the wrong forum then i apologise in advance of my spanking. well omair if it was you let me know and we can arrange it, if not i'm sure the guy i met will find this topic as i told him i'd put it here. let me know if anyone else is interested, cheers.

Last edited by ultrapro on Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:49 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea remember use the Event Organization forum for organizing events. Also if any PAL PSO gamers want to be added to the site directory here check the page here:

http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=856

And feel free to contact people at that page as well. I made it so PAL PSO gamers could better find each other.
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:28 pm
quote : #3
sorry nikon i wasnt sure where to do it, me and omair8 just kinda rushed it a bit. i have added a event to the game schedule if thats ok, and i will mention it in the event organisation section. the only problem is time zones really, i can go on from about 9pm gmt but what time does that make it in the usa? well i have put it all on there for 18th jan so let me know if i did wrong nikon, first time using it man, can i mention the time of the game outside the game schedule by the way, wasnt sure as you put a sticky in there with a load of rules. cheers
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:55 pm
quote : #4
Yeah, sorry I had to rush off Ultrapro. It was funny to actually have someone drop in online after seeing my "onlineconsoles" team name. I knew/hoped it would happen, but still I was surprised.

It's ORtrail, by the way. Pronounced "Oregon Trail" if you like. I was trying to recall your name too, I had the "ultra" part down, fuzzy on the rest. Smile

I've got another friend who is waiting for a BBA from Ebay and a copy of PSO PAL ver 1 and he will no doubt want in on some online PSO. Next week maybe.

I should be able to make the game this Sunday for an hour or two. It is early afternoon for me, and I've got plans about 3 pm my time, so I'll play as long as I can till then. Football play-offs too, but I can tape those. Colts-Panthers SuperBowl, you heard it here first. Smile

Thanks for the goodies by the way. I banked some of it, so maybe your new character can use it? See you online.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:55 am
quote : #5
sorry, i couldnt remember your name, well i kinda sent a pm to the wrong guy then! oh well at least you found it, i have put an event on game schedule. i put the time up as gmt standard as i am in london, i will be there from 9 onwards, anyone wants to join can. as i said mate, i have started a new character and called him ultrapro so as there is no confusion. hope to see you there!

*UPDATE* hey ortrail i sent you a friend request on xbox, so if you want to meet up i can play the following live titles:

PSO, mech assault, midnight club2, capcom vs snk2eo, ureal championship.

soon gonna get pgr2 rs3 and segagt online
Posted:
Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:50 pm
quote : #6
WELLL...I'll be joining you guys shortly. That's right; Tao finally goes and picks up PSO. (About fucking time..eh?). See you all online.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:08 pm
quote : #7
cool man, be there at 9pm tomorrow, check the game schedule for the info. hope to see you there!
Posted:
Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:31 am
quote : #8
Good game last night. Was on with ultra lanzar and a couple of others. Only meant to be there an hour, was on for ages. Great fun. Hope you can make it a regular event ultrapro. cya

ORtrail
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:31 pm
quote : #9
Sorry to have missed it. I'll try and be there the next time.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:00 pm
quote : #10
i think i will guys cos i'm always poppin online and tethys was my regular haunt so why not?!! ok so saturday again? i'll add it to the schedule again this week, should be regular for a while as i rarely go out on saturday nights, that'd be the only reason i'd miss one, but then i'd just move it to sunday! well see you guys there again soon!
Posted:
Mon Jan 26, 2004 2:51 pm
quote : #11
Sorry for late posting. U joined TITAN 8 Smile

Join the FREAK Show at TITAN 8

(around 8pm UK Time, daily after quake) Meet some Krau.ts Razz
Posted:
Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:16 pm
quote : #12
did i? when did i do that then? is titan a dc ship i take it? anyway anyone wants to play again i will be posting it in the schedule thing asap. see you there!
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:13 am
quote : #13
wow this site has its own schedule thats cool i havent seen a DC event for ages when Iget my DC modem fixed up again i'll join u guys on sometime i have DC version and GC version but i still play um both!

Man i love my DC

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:34 pm
quote : #14
wicked mate, see you there, we all hang currently at tethys 10, so pop in when you can!
Posted:
Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:23 am
quote : #15
will do