Topic: Helo, I'm new!

Page 1 of 1
Stan64
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:19 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I'm using the BA with Japanese BBA Passport and have a EU keyboard. Got my dreamcast yesterday. =D

I have pso v1 and v2 new. The keyboard don't work that good. i have to look at the layout for the ascii keyboard on gc to get every special character right. Otherwise it works fine. I already got it modded because I work with modding =P. EU v2 DC. JP BBA. EU v1 and v2 PSO. I wan't a official VGA cable though. My tv dont support 60 hz. Running through a VGA Box = blurry picture.

This site is super. Are there some list of what games that work with BBA? And what are the links toregister pso accounts for v1 and v2 in europe. i cat get to them with BBA. It tries to dial. I know orginal online playing works anyway. But I have to reister.

Ahhhhh, GREAT SITE! =D i play alot GC online too. Legit level 200. =D i'm 18 years and from Sweden. Ehm. I just wanted to say Hi. Hi!
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:41 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hi Stan. Welcome to the site :) The only games that are still online and currently BBA compatible are USA Quake 3 Arena and PAL PSO v1 and v2. You can find out more information on the Current Online Game List. Also check out the DC Online FAQ which will answer some more of your questions.
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:14 pm
quote : #3
hey stan, u will find everything u need here.
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:27 pm
quote : #4
hey Stan, OC is your one stop shop for online DC info... but there are more games that work with BBA in JP but people are having problems getting online from US and UK. Im going to import a few and see if I can get around this problem then maybe we can play some more games online

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:17 pm
quote : #5
Welcome! I think you'll find here people are willing to help out on just about everything you got to ask. If we weren't helppful to to no00bs, the popularlarity of the site, and untimatly the Dreamcast community would be in the crappy.