Topic: Upload PSO Picture

Page 1 of 1
YouBlowinMyHigh
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ok i just saw fro kids picture from pso loaded how do i load my picture up and get it up on the site??? man i been waiting to upload my pic for months.. its just sitting on my vmu.
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:00 pm
quote : #2
send it to nikon using pop3 on dreampassort or dreamkey, or go here http://www.bswirl.stormnetwork.net/psossd/index.php?lg=en
too bad it puts shit on ur picture, but i crop it off
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:37 am
quote : #3
well i kno what u talking bout with pop3 but i cant find a free one that lets u send only found em that u ccan only receive thats free.. but i went ahead and uploaded it to the ftp site nikkon left a while back it said it uploaded it and it went thru maybe he'll get it ... yah i saw the lil tag.... they put their url on the side of the pic but it'll have to do .
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:35 am
quote : #4
hey itz hatecrime,tx ..wuz supposed to meet me on irc but didnt show as usual Rolling Eyes
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:02 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Koda wrote:
hey itz hatecrime,tx ..wuz supposed to meet me on irc but didnt show as usual :roll:

HAHAHAH busted lol
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:08 am
quote : #6
lol i kno koda man i can never keep my word we gonnna have to meet up sometime... also nikkon did u get tht picture i uploaded? oh and koda i got a new ps2 controller so we can meet on freq. online if ya want.
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:36 pm
quote : #7
Sup HateCrime, been awhile, eh? I was looking at the card list on PSO (which I haven't played in forever and saw you on it hehe). Just registered here today. Btw, does it still cost to play the Dreamcast version of Ver. 2 online?
STOP!!
martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:52 pm
quote : #8
Nope, you gotta play the PAL versions from the UK (US servers are offline) but there is no charge for v1 or v2, apparently.

Fox the Sly
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:23 pm
quote : #9
What if I were to get the US ver. 2 and play on the UK server(s)? Would that work or would it force me through the billing protocol before I get online?

Thanks. Smile

Btw, sorry to hijack your thread HateCrime, just figured I'd ask a quick question here so I don't waste space on the topic list. :p
STOP!!
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:03 am
quote : #10
Fox the Sly wrote:
What if I were to get the US ver. 2 and play on the UK server(s)? Would that work or would it force me through the billing protocol before I get online?

Thanks. Smile

Btw, sorry to hijack your thread HateCrime, just figured I'd ask a quick question here so I don't waste space on the topic list. :p

Well I know of two different people working on stuff... One has a thing you connect to and lets you use your US PSO game to connect to UK server... then allowing you to play on JP too .. and the other is making a server for PSO that US gamers will be able to connect too, this from the same people that made the PC PSO server... But besides those projects that are still in the works the only way to get online is with a PAL (or UK) copy of PSO... but both versions are free! Just hard to find ... ebay.com or ebay.uk are the only places if can be found for sale... hope that helps

Fox the Sly
rank 2
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:24 am
quote : #11
Ok, thanks. I don't plan on getting it but i was just curious.

HateCrime, about uploading your PSO pic, try this. Go to http://dreamcast.planetweb.com/gamers/gamesavelist.html and click on "PlanetwebMaster's VMU Upload Tool" and upload it to an ftp. I signed up at http://www.angelfire.com and set the host name to "ftp.angelfire.com" You'll need a computer to send the file to lordnikon though.

I haven't figured out how to find out the source code for the PSO pic for the link that someone else provided in this thread. Anyone know?

That site and the site that was linked there were confusing. =/
STOP!!
YouBlowinMyHigh
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:53 am
quote : #12
hey lol yall been chattin without me lol sup fox man i havent seen you in a long time lol i dont even have hatecrime anymore... all i have is foodstamp,tx saved now i dont kno if u remmber that char. of mine but kool glad to see u found ur way to the site and we can still chat and stuff i hope someone comes up with a way to play on pso us ver. soon .
Holla