Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
idrepublix
banned!
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:27 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
By some miracle I managed to find a section of the sega new site that stil has the entire old SEGA site.

http://us.segamobile.com/games/dreamcast/home_dreamcast.jhtml

Everything is still functional. please, guys, archive anyhting you can. I'm doing what I can ..there's a gold mine fo DC-related stuff in there, compared to the totally cold and shit new SEGA site.

Dreamcast forever.

Also, check out the Artworks of Yu Suzuki website:

http://www.sega-am2.co.jp/ys/artworks/index.html

Last edited by idrepublix on Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:34 pm
quote : #2
Yeah, actually if you head over to sega.com, and instead of entering the US site, you go to the Japanese site...it's a completely different design and everything. It even has a 'dream cast software archive'...check it out: http://sega.jp/dc/db/

I love Sega of Japan. Smile

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:01 pm
quote : #3
idrepublix wrote:
By some miracle I managed to find a section of the sega new site that stil has the entire old SEGA site.

http://us.segamobile.com/ga mes/dreamcast/home_dreamcast.jhtml

Everything is still functional. please, guys, archive anyhting you can. I'm doing what I can ..there's a gold mine fo DC-related stuff in there, compared to the totally cold and shit new SEGA site.

Dreamcast forever.

Also, check out the Artworks of Yu Suzuki website:

http://www.sega-am2.co.jp/ys/artworks/index.html

thanks for alerting me before you posted, its now as news on my site and your givin full credit thanks dude! Now I can grad a few of those game logos I missed

icepick
rank 13
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:00 am
quote : #4
Oh, my gosh. How did you ever find that?! Thank you so much for posting it, and, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that was concerned about the whole "new site" matter. I'm so amped that you found that link; I had been simply going through Yahoo! Search's cached pages (which include no graphics or anything) to save them to disk -- I had gotten to page eleven after a few days, archiving in my spare time, but this will work out so much better... thank you thank you thank you!! I'll join work on the archival... perhaps there could be some sort of coordination function, so that all of us working on it can get it done most efficiently?

By the way, I'm new here as of today. ^_^ Hi everybody; I surfed over from the DC Emulation forums, and am quite impressed with the site from what I've seen so far. I hope to stick around for a while!
NiktheGreek
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:37 am
quote : #5
I'm pulling a copy down via HTTrack. Thanks for the info, do you mind if I announce it on my site?
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:45 am
quote : #6
Not at all Nik, if you could give due credit to idrepublik. Smile
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:41 pm
quote : #7
thanks for that man, i couldnt print the check list last time but its working now, i shall be saving plenty of info thanks!! also if you look under vmu you can download something called vmu animator?? anyone know how that works?

and can anyone tell me what the hell this is?

and also when the hell did a new virtual on come out for ps2????? unbelievable
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:39 pm
quote : #8
vmu ami let you make vmus's I think ... they are short vmu movies basicly ... many are hosted by Planet Webs DC site, the pic might be a fake or a early screenshot I never seen that before i may be wrong

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:48 pm
quote : #9
some freaky hildelt i think, i know there are a few variations but in my large pso experience i aint seen that one, ok cheers man
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:59 pm
quote : #10
holly shit cool
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:05 pm
quote : #11
thats a hidletorr, a rare version of the hidelt in ultimate.

I like where it says after october 2003 there will be no more dreamcast games online...hmmm
Dream
Cast