Previous  1, 2
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:37 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
NiktheGreek wrote:
I can't buy this magazine, being in the UK. That said, I don't think much of US gaming journalism anyway.

Well don't judge on the possibly one or two US magazines you have seen/read, there is always trash out there don’t let it pollute your view. Im guessing you never seem or read the official US Dreamcast mag. which was full to the brim with info on imports, news, new games, previews and demo disks ... and I loved it to death. Also evil you were acting like ass don't get surprised if you get some of the hate comes back at you.

NiktheGreek
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:05 pm
quote : #17
DreamcastMagic wrote:
NiktheGreek wrote:
I can't buy this magazine, being in the UK. That said, I don't think much of US gaming journalism anyway.

Well don't judge on the possibly one or two US magazines you have seen/read, there is always trash out there don’t let it pollute your view.

EGM, GamePro and PSM are the ones I've read and thought were accepteable, but I didn't enjoy them as much as our stuff. How any magazine can have ten full pages of ads in a row is beyond me. Worst of the lot was Nintendo Power, which I swear has to be the most biased, worthless thing I've ever read.
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:11 pm
quote : #18
ok ok I be cool

nuckles87
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:21 pm
quote : #19
NiktheGreek wrote:
DreamcastMagic wrote:
NiktheGreek wrote:

Well don't judge on the possibly one or two US magazines you have seen/read, there is always trash out there don’t let it pollute your view.

EGM, GamePro and PSM are the ones I've read and thought were accepteable, but I didn't enjoy them as much as our stuff. How any magazine can have ten full pages of ads in a row is beyond me. Worst of the lot was Nintendo Power, which I swear has to be the most biased, worthless thing I've ever read.

Well, it is funded by Nintendo. Not like they can speak there minds without mysteriously dissapearing before next months issue...

~DcD~: Sega Gaming at it's Best
zprhead
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:02 pm
quote : #20
NiktheGreek wrote:
DreamcastMagic wrote:
NiktheGreek wrote:

How can you say nintendo power is biased its nintendo's mag that being said EGM is biased towards PS2 and gamepro just bites the best gaming mag out there now is PLAY good articals and reviews and they tell it like it is instead of worrying about sponsership.They also have movie reviews and an anime section drop all of the other mags and buy PLAY now.

NiktheGreek
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:05 pm
quote : #21
zprhead wrote:
NiktheGreek wrote:
DreamcastMagic wrote:
NiktheGreek wrote:

How can you say nintendo power is biased its nintendo's mag that being said EGM is biased towards PS2 and gamepro just bites the best gaming mag out there now is PLAY good articals and reviews and they tell it like it is instead of worrying about sponsership.They also have movie reviews and an anime section drop all of the other mags and buy PLAY now.

Sorry, I just live in a country where official magazines aren't spoon-fed. At least, Mean Machines Sega wasn't, anyway. I'd check out PLAY, but they don't sell the imported one in the UK as far as I know.
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:12 pm
quote : #22
Type: Pal
Chill out dudes they are just sily magazines. For me that means they are just glossy toilet paper. I dont buy mags anymore when I can find out all the info on most things online.

Laters

Mastershake
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:00 pm
quote : #23
Alot of DC games i read about a long time ago in magazines never came out. That's depressing.

^_^
MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:01 am
quote : #24
i thumbed though it at walgreens today, it only has 2 brief dc related articles on halflife and propeller arena. the feature was all about highly hyped games that never made it out. otherwise interesting, but if your looking for a dc extravaganza, you wont find it this month.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux