1, 2, 3  Next
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:48 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello there

I have seen this game around on websites and its the same makers of out trigger I know all the reasons why this didn't come out so I don't need any repies about that I just want to know how much of it was finished and if there ever was a leaked version of.

Propeller Arena
And I have seen there is somewhere you can buy it from on amazon but it is out of stock.......... Amazon.co.uk Sales Rank: 7,187 for this item.

Click here for a Promo video http://nfg.2y.net/grafx/DCPropArenaHi.avi
Someone outthere has a copied SEGA GDR disc

I know there is PBA Bowling which I can't get to work on a PAL UK Dreamcast as I need a BootDisc and I get as far a the title screen and the gameplay intro and then the Dreamcast resets...

Half Life has also come out as a leaked version..
Games Like Colin Mcrae Rally 2.0 was in development for the Dreamcast how far did it Get.

Black & White was another one and this game was hyped up in every dreamcast mag and there was always and Dreamcast video clip of this..

Take the Bullet I know there was only one screen shot of this one ever made but how far did it game..
http://www.gamespot.com/dreamcast/action/takethebullet/

http://www.gamespot.com/dreamcast/action/takethebullet/news_2698643.html

Savage Quest

http://www.klov.com/S/Savage_Quest.html
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:28 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
All this just makes me wheep. *tears fall from nikon's face* Seriously propellar arena just looks so amazing. I watched that video a few weeks ago. Man that game would have been incredible online.
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:24 am
quote : #3
i think there was a leaked version of PA out there somwhere just trying to find it tho

*edit*

this forum thread is an interesting read

http://www.dreamcasthistory.com/dreamcasting/viewtopic.php?t=262&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

RobJohnson
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:51 pm
quote : #4
Good god, savage quest looks really awesome for some reason...i'm sure if we searched really hard we could find a beta of some of these...and yeah i've heard of people playing PA.
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:11 pm
quote : #5
i have PA , and im telling you right now looks are decieving, either i have a bad copy or the thing isint finished yet, the game would lock up or freeze from time to time, the music will play and at some point the music cuts unsuspectecly and stays that way, also there are NO ONLINE FUNCTIONS , i go to networkplay and the dreamcast just resets, also saving is a bitch, the game saves but then the file becomes corrupt after turning off the dreamcast and turning back on and the file loads but then i get a message saying file load error
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:22 pm
quote : #6
evilnine wrote:
i have PA , and im telling you right now looks are decieving, either i have a bad copy or the thing isint finished yet, the game would lock up or freeze from time to time, the music will play and at some point the music cuts unsuspectecly and stays that way, also there are NO ONLINE FUNCTIONS , i go to networkplay and the dreamcast just resets, also saving is a bitch, the game saves but then the file becomes corrupt after turning off the dreamcast and turning back on and the file loads but then i get a message saying file load error

Well OF COURSE IT HAS NO ONLINE FUNCTIONS; the game wasn't officially released. And as for the other problems, the same thing goes. Ugh. The game does look cool; as does Black And White. Some other interesting things about unreleased DC games: Black and White was supposed to come out for the DC, right? Well far after the end of the DC's lifespan, they cancelled it and announced it for the PLAYSTATION. Not PS2, PLAYSTATION. Booo, Peter Molyneaux. Also, AOE was going to be released for the DC, and the developers were contemplating PCvsDC online play. (Online play was a given).
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:19 pm
quote : #7
someones gonna give us PA eventually. i head that there was a beta of it on ebay. and a few people have claim they have certian files of it.
well have it, itll just be a while.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:08 am
quote : #8
most copied dc games dont work online
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:42 am
quote : #9
You want most people don't know is Sega it self canned many of the great unreleased DC titles

Keva
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:45 am
quote : #10
man i want propella arena soo bad hope it gets ripped soon

rens of heavens
rank 5
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:05 pm
quote : #11
Quote:
Take the Bullet I know there was only one screen shot

There was more then one screen shot you know.

Colin Mcrae Rally 2.0 just got canned but why?

I know there was a jet set radio 2 game coming out and street of rage 4....
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:07 pm
quote : #12
Type: Pal
tony2004 wrote:

I must say Ive found totaly the opposite to that, nearly every copy i have plays online. Its possible it more to do with your ISP than the copy.

I had some m8ts who played linked PA at a show in London, they all said it was ace. I t got canned due to 9-11 after which planes became unpopular.

Holiday
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:46 pm
quote : #13
Type: NTSC-U/C
There a blurb on PA in the Jan 20th SWW

http://www.webmasterswebworkshop.com/sww/

Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:09 pm
quote : #14
Type: NTSC-U
heh evilnine, you have it. So leak it:). every DC owner in the world wants this game:).

Keva
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:16 pm
quote : #15
Blast wrote:
tony2004 wrote:

I t got canned due to 9-11 after which planes became unpopular.

thats retarderd i mean M$'s flight sim still came out