Page 1 of 2
tbone687
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:22 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Does anyone have this game ?
I use WinMX if some one could share it with me.
unknown
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:28 pm
quote : #2
i have heard of it but it doesnt really sound that thrilling if you ask me, sorry i dont know how to get hold of it, was it an official release??
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:45 pm
quote : #3
No, it was cancelled. but the leaked copied are playable online so i would like to get me one.
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:56 pm
quote : #4
i got it. and there scemes to be a sudden interest in it.
so, i look forward to gaming with you all.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
tbone687
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:32 am
quote : #5
masterchief, if you have WinMX, would you share the image of PBA with me ?
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:21 am
quote : #6
sorry dude, i dont have win mx. its all over emule, just download that.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:53 am
quote : #7
eh i personally dont trust any file sharing program now a-days, ur better off using ICQ,AIM,YIM,IRC or turn a folder into a personal ftp server, so only certain people you trust can file share with ya....file sharing programs would lead yo to viruses, hackers,worms,trojans,spyware, ad-ware and so forth...
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:36 am
quote : #8
Well guys, i have tryed others but the only one that works for me is WinMX.
So if anyone her has WinMX and has PBA, let me know so we can share.

thanks
banned!
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:16 pm
quote : #9
If the onlt fileshare progs you kbnowe of are adware ridden ones you clearly don't know of the best p2p clients out there. no one really touches kazaa, grokster or any of that virus and spyware ridden shit anymore.

DC++ is by far the best to use to look for PBA Bowling on, on a hub like classicsega.homeunix.com.
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:56 pm
quote : #10
Well, i have been trying all these other file sharing places and i must say, not only have i NOT found the game, but i have found that all these systems SUCK soooo bad its not even funny.

Anyone with WinMX and a copy of PBA Bowling, let me know
thanks Smile
rank 28
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:36 pm
quote : #11
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have PBA Bowling and I might download WinMX to share it with you TBone. Your best bet would be eMule though.

The game itself is pretty good. The only fault with it are the poor graphics and I don't like the three meter system. Other than that, it's pretty solid. The music changes whenever you go up to bowl. The pin physics are also very lifelike. I will test out the online play soon, but for now, it gets a better-than-I-thought 7/10.

-Mytho

tbone687
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:33 am
quote : #12
TheMytho wrote:
I have PBA Bowling and I might download WinMX to share it with you TBone. Your best bet would be eMule though.

The game itself is pretty good. The only fault with it are the poor graphics and I don't like the three meter system. Other than that, it's pretty solid. The music changes whenever you go up to bowl. The pin physics are also very lifelike. I will test out the online play soon, but for now, it gets a better-than-I-thought 7/10.

-Mytho

Sorry i didnt responed earlier. Thanks for your willingnes to help out. Let me know when a good time to get on WinMX so we can meet there.
Thanks again for your help.
P.S. by the way, i did check the other p2p you mentioned and no luck. WinMX is the best anyway.
rank 28
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:08 am
quote : #13
I recently started to use DC++ and it works great.

Initially, it is confusing, but it's awfully easy to use. But if your going to stick to WinMX, I can probably give you the file.

-Mytho

PritomD
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:59 am
quote : #14
I have PBA bowling from DC++, but it doesn't work. When I put it in alone, it goes to the Music CD place and says it has one track. When I use Utopia, it can't find it, and the little reindeer never even turns silver or anything, my disc just keeps spinning. I burned my .cdi with Discjuggler, what could be wrong?

TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:50 am
quote : #15
Try Alcohol 120%. I have no defects with it. It'll burn any type of file (.nrg, .cdi) for you.

-Mytho