Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:12 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
eh i was searching around what use to be my favorite web-site now its #2 on my list but anyways after countless emails from many many users the staff of mpogd decided to review online game for consoles, anywho the page is till up and plenty of info on PSO http://www.mpogd.com/games/game.asp?ID=630

the funny thing about the rating is only 2 people gave it ratings, also for system requirements is labeled none, what do they mean by none, of course this game needs requirements, the requirements goes as follows

CPU: Hitachi SH-4 128bit 200Mhz
Graphics Processor: NEC/VideoLogic PowerVR
Main RAM: 16Mb
Graphics RAM: 8Mb
disc tray:GD-ROM lens reader

BOOOYA!
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:35 am
quote : #2
I bought it out of curiosity and ive loved it ever since!

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:45 am
quote : #3
I got it after hearing so many good things about it from OC members, it was always something I planned on getting but it wasn't until OC I really thought of getting it

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:16 pm
quote : #4
dreamer! wrote:
I bought it out of curiosity and ive loved it ever since!

LOL ... heared I can touch the sky by riding a DC. DC riding is a little bit hard but touching the sky was never so easy Razz
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:54 pm
quote : #5
the first thing that drew me 2 it was the huge preview (6 pages i believe) featured in an issue of official dreamcast magazine uk, then they did a demo movie and i was like, holy shitballz i gotta get that! loved it ever since. except for the whole thing about my brother meeting some crazy fat late 20's mother on there, thinkin he was in love, moving in with her in kilmarnock and is now planning on leaving her after 3ish years, that bit sucks but other than that i love the game Laughing
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:52 pm
quote : #6
uh, online play
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:59 pm
quote : #7
Woah a PSO love affair...anyway. I bought PSO because i played phantasy star 2 and 4 and liked #4 alot. Also Pso just looked like a cool game. Although it had way less levels then i expected and the fighting system could have been better. Also whenever I looked at the screen shots it looked like the levels were enormous.
You know. Sometimes when you see a screen shot and you picture what the rest of it looks like. It's a great game and even better on the cube. Although I havent gone online yet heh.

^_^
martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:06 am
quote : #8
It was just time. I could feel it. Very Happy

Keva
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:11 am
quote : #9
DreamcastMagic wrote:
I got it after hearing so many good things about it from OC members, it was always something I planned on getting but it wasn't until OC I really thought of getting it

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:51 pm
quote : #10
its all over now really, i still thing it was a load of crap, my brother was just lonely and thought it was his chance to move out and get some sex, but sheesh the woman he met in kilmarnock was like one of those wierd looking white whales, really fat and smelly and noisey. and EEEEEUUUUUU did she look rough in a swimmin cossie. anyway pso rocks, and i cant wait for episode 3 to get to xbox sooner or later
Posted:
Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:02 pm
quote : #11
Type: NTSC-U/C
A 'white-whale' chick in a bathing suit? Ewwwwwww..... Embarassed

Back on topic, I played PSO at a friends house Jan. 2001 and got addicted. I got V2 WAY back in September 2001, and the addiction ran anew. Very Happy

-Mytho

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:40 pm
quote : #12
Type: NTSC-U/C
Curiosity and the fact that some of my friends were already on there Slayn and F.K. aka Grubensau.
Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:05 pm
quote : #13
well i had just really got in to DC online. I started scheduling games regularly t www.dcog.netfirms.com and the only games I had to go online with were Bomberman Online, NBA 2k2, Unreal tournament and Chu Chu Rocket. I wanted a new game and since PSO was basically<i>the</i> game to have to play DC online i got it. And it was great the first day, and it still is today.