Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:33 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Whos got Dreameye?. Anyone got any interesting pics and want to start a Dreameye pictures thread?.

Lordnikon is it possible to have a place here where we can download Dreameye videos to the forum, Ive no clue how hard that is to do or even if its possible. Can we have an external link in the gallery section so we can use Dreameye pics, just like with an avatar.

Heres one of my Dreameye pics taken whilst BMO was still online. I have loads of these but Lordnikon is making them into a gallery at some point so I'll leave the rest to him.

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/noname/bmofire1.jpg

I paid money for my Dreameye and it sits gathering dust so just feel like doing somthing with it even if it is just mucking around. Still quite useful for ebay sales though.

Laters

Last edited by Blast on Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:36 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea uhhh I will work on this i'll set up a gallery where users can upload dreameye photos from their PC or something. I still have to get that BMO gallery up mant thanks for reminding me. SO SWAMPED. But the site is nearing a completed state soon. By the end of the day I swear I will have all this stuff done hehe.

Posted Sun 02.08.04 10:38 am:

Actually scratch that just realised. This is an online gaming website which focus is online games and online connectivity. Unfortunatly I cannot add a gallery devoted to the dreameye since it is an extra peripheral. I will be putting up those BMO screens you took though.

Feel free to use your personal gallery to showcase some of your dreameye pictures, and also can point out when you have added new ones using your 'mini-blog' in your profile.
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:42 am
quote : #3
Type: Pal
Well I still dont have a PC Sad all we need for the dreameye pics is a field to link to an external host in the gallery section, mine are on angelfire. You can do this on ebay I use it for sales from time to time.

As for dreameye videos you may find that a bit hard as I said above Im not even sure its possible, Ive not seen it on any sites since sega-europe became unaccesible to Dreamcast. I always found it odd that you could do all the Dreameye stuff on sega-europe when the thing was japenese.

Laters

Posted Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:47 pm:

[quote="lordnikon]
Actually scratch that just realised. This is an online gaming website which focus is online games and online connectivity. Unfortunatly I cannot add a gallery devoted to the dreameye since it is an extra peripheral. I will be putting up those BMO screens you took though.

Feel free to use your personal gallery to showcase some of your dreameye pictures, and also can point out when you have added new ones using your 'mini-blog' in your profile.[/quote]

Well thats a real shame as you said this is an online site but in all honesty everything else seems to get talked about, i.e devleopment, offline games, non release games, the list is endless.

I'll look forward to seeing those BMO pics up as I only have them stored at Angelfire and every now an then Angelfire erase some of my webshells for remote linking but so far I managed to keep the BMO one safe.

I'll be happy to use my gallery for Dreameye pics but I'll still need an external source field to do that as I cant download from a DC.

Laters