Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:30 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have been seeing a shitload of new developments in terms of games that have track editors or in game map creation features as well as new downloadable content poping up for newly discovered games.

I am going to sort through the multitude of posts that have covered this and then I will get cracking on an organized thread and we can get all these new details sorted out. Should do that in the next few days.

Just kinda posting this so people know I am taking notice and will get this stuff sorted out shortly so we can get the files hosted up on the site.
Posted:
Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:53 pm
quote : #2
ive been toying arround with some of the racing games i have. i think test drive v rally's track editor and SF rush 2049's 4 SIMULTANEOUS GHOST RACERS are the most promicing.
i just gotta find a stable pop3 service.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:56 pm
quote : #3
cool
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:56 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
MasterChief wrote:
...i just gotta find a stable pop3 service.

All the pop3 services work just fine, you have to use the smtp server provided by the ISP your connected to while on the DC. The free ones seem to not have publically available smtp servers. Which is unfortunate.
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:55 pm
quote : #5
MasterChief wrote:
ive been toying arround with some of the racing games i have. i think test drive v rally's track editor and SF rush 2049's 4 SIMULTANEOUS GHOST RACERS are the most promicing.

yep, i agree, i have both games(i actually bought these) and ive just made a track for test drive v-rally......and about a week ago i posted a rush 2049 ghost on one of these threads....

sounds great Very Happy

SF Rush 2049 Ghost's

Revolt Tracks

THPS 2 Parks, Samba de Amigo Songs, Samba de Amigo 2000 Songs, Rayman 2 Extra Levels, Crazy Taxi 2 Downloads, MSR Time Trials, 4x4 Evolution Tracks, Firepro Wrestling D Stuff

Another 4x4 Evolution Track