TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:51 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey all.

One complaint I have with my Hais VGA box is there is no way to increase the sound volume if you plug headphones directly into the box. Mad

What I usually do is take a AV cable with one channel of sound and plug this into my stereo. Then I insert my headphones. Nice way to actually hear the game, but I'd prefer to listen to it in Stereo sound, not Mono.

The plan of attack for me will probably be moving my stereo to the desk and getting a AV cable with both channels of sound. Sorry this is so longwinded, but is there anyway I can increase the sound on my VGA box?

-Mytho

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:15 pm
quote : #2
Nah only way is to get a audio cable with the red and white jacks on one end and a headphone jack on the other and run the audio into your stereo. If your hooking this up near your computer you could run it into your Line IN on your computer's sound card. using a headphone to headphone cable and then just control the volume from within your PC.

That is if you have multiple monitors setup.
Posted:
Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:08 pm
quote : #3
Just as I feared. Crying or Very sad

Now I have to move all my games off the desk and put the stereo there. Sounds like a good weekend project.

-Mytho