1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:52 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello there

i downloaded this a number of times now and I have tried booting this a number of different ways but you get as far as the press start screen then the dc resets if you leave it .. it plays a intro which is ingame.... and the real action action as well which jumps and sound probs..

If I was to buy the PC version of this could I host servers for DC users to connect..

Last edited by [UKR]DreamcastUK on Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:51 pm
quote : #2
lol no its gamespy that does it
Posted:
Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:34 pm
quote : #3
yea i meant it that way through gamespy
Posted:
Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:50 pm
quote : #4
Type: Pal
This message is confusing. Does PBA work on a Pal dc or not, that is the post title after all.

Laters

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:08 pm
quote : #5
hey ukr can u help me out with downloading that and beats of rage? i really wanna play em both. but i dont know how to get hold of em, i have nero burning rom software, does that help?
Posted:
Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:14 pm
quote : #6
i been saying that PBA doesn't work on PAL consoles since April now. right now i know of no way to get it to work. I sent a copy of PBA to grube. He has a PAL console with a mo-chip...so we'll see what happens. If it does work, then a mod-chip is pretty cheap and is probably the best option.

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:11 am
quote : #7
Ok.... well I got PBA yesterday! Big THX Chris Smile
I will talk 2 U in a pm.

About PBA - it works on my PAL DC.... means I can view the intro and a demo mode (ingame grafic)... but when I hit the start button the game doesnt work and shows the main DC menu (without a CD). Maybe the CD has an burning error...... BUT PBA works on PAL DC!
Posted:
Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:47 pm
quote : #8
so does anyone have any info as to WHERE i can get these games? i have seen posts and stuff before but mustve missed any links posted, also some tips as to how i need to do it wouldnt go a miss?
Posted:
Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:57 pm
quote : #9
you can download it with a program called emule or even a website all filedonkey...

because it is a leaked version it isn't breaking any laws but if you share it ... it is ...

well it isn't a buring prob unless coverting it from a cdi file to a nero file makes the game not run on my system that must be the case.

I will have to try and get DJ to work on my PC but it doesn't at the mo...
Posted:
Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:51 am
quote : #10
Have you tried booting it up with Action Replay?

Psyvariar 2: The Will to Fabricate - February 26 2004
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:53 pm
quote : #11
action reply... hmmm i have a gameshark and a action replay i will try that and let you know... thx
Posted:
Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:23 pm
quote : #12
Type: Pal
grubensau wrote:
Ok.... well I got PBA yesterday! Big THX Chris Smile
I will talk 2 U in a pm.

About PBA - it works on my PAL DC.... means I can view the intro and a demo mode (ingame grafic)... but when I hit the start button the game doesnt work and shows the main DC menu (without a CD). Maybe the CD has an burning error...... BUT PBA works on PAL DC!

I think that means it doesnt work, on the NTSC machines you can hit start and it doesnt crash. Its not a burn problem seems to be a pal DC problem.

Laters

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:32 am
quote : #13
when i play any PAL DC game I have the Blue SEGA logo load up when I put the Action replay in ,... it resets and starts with the Red DC logo Smile thats kool
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:23 am
quote : #14
[UKR]DreamcastUK wrote:
when i play any PAL DC game I have the Blue SEGA logo load up when I put the Action replay in ,... it resets and starts with the Red DC logo Smile thats kool

so does it work after that? or go to the BIOS. or maybe something differemt?

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:25 am
quote : #15
i will let you know how it goes as i am redeveloping my games room Smile Smile getting rdy for the Daytona 2 arcade machine (its a custom upright one) Smile