Topic: screenshot help!

Page 1 of 1
PritomD
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:50 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hi, I took a SS in PSO, and emailed it to my comp...I can't open it! What do I use, or how do I make it a jpg/bmp/gif/png?

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:19 pm
quote : #2
From something I wrote ... The ability to take pictures in PSO was always its best secret. After the 195 block file was made, going to this site pso.donut.dhs.org and getting it developed into a usable picture format was fun and cool. But this site was taken offline some time ago and its not coming back.

But again thanks again to the great Dreamcast PSO community have fixed this problem completely. A host of sites now have online converters on their sites. All you do is simple use a Dreamcast web browser, visit one of the following sites and upload your photos. Then get on your computer and save the photos.

http://www.bswirl.stormnetwork.net/psossd/index.php?lg=en

PritomD
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:15 am
quote : #3
So do I use that site wiht my computer or my Dcast? I have the .img on both my VMU and my comp. How do I get the source code? Do I have to manually type it in? It seems that way...no way I can SELECT it? Thanks for your help and any future help with the above questions.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:36 pm
quote : #4
PritomD wrote:
So do I use that site wiht my computer or my Dcast? I have the .img on both my VMU and my comp. How do I get the source code? Do I have to manually type it in? It seems that way...no way I can SELECT it? Thanks for your help and any future help with the above questions.

You have to been on a Dreamcast, and using a DreamKey or Dreampassport browser to use it as its from a UK website but I did contact the admin and said a update was possable to let Planet Web Browsers use it too ... so if you don't have one use a in-game browser most of them ever the ones released in the US use it ... to unlock the URL bar and surf the net Hold A and press Start 10 times To bring up a URL Bar - Place the cursor down near the status bar at the bottom of the screen and then press X+A then just type in the URL click the upload button and choose the PSO vmu file and then develop ... the pic will be shown on the oldest pic made not on the last page so you'll need to search them all the find it

PritomD
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:47 pm
quote : #5
Oh I see, it makes sense. Guess I'll pop in SA2 tonight. I'll try and get my pic here if it works, thanks!

Posted Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:32 am:

Hey thanks bro, I got my pic but..........look at it

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:15 pm
quote : #6
hmmm ... error ... maybe the transfer was interupted I does take a good min or two ... try again if you still have the file if not let it do its thing next time and don't touch it after it uploads ...I have used it many times and never got any mess-ups

M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:09 pm
quote : #7
I saw your pic on the site and it looks fine there. Also, http://pso.donut.dhs.org seems to be working ok for me. Ive emailed a couple of pics to myself this evening already. I dont have a computer here at home to check them but they show up on my email as a .jpg file and I can see them ok. Ill let you know tomorrow when Im back at work.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:19 pm
quote : #8
Type: NTSC-U/C
uhhhhhh *blinx* WTF its BACK!!!!! HOLY SHIT! I never thought that would be back. This is big news!!!
Posted:
Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:52 pm
quote : #9
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day either.
STOP!!