Topic: Starlancer

Page 1 of 1
hbonillajr
rank 2
Posted:
Tue May 27, 2003 1:31 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone here plays starlancer anymore? I recently got a copy of this awesome game, but was surprized to find that the servers are empty. If anyone wants to play, contact me. In the meantime I'll be scheduling games for the time I usually play. Hope to see ya'll online Smile

Last edited by hbonillajr on Sat May 31, 2003 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posted:
Wed May 28, 2003 12:31 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yo whats up! i am looking for starlancer, i am gonna try and order a copy this week, i jsut gotta deposit my next paycheck. I will so definatly play with you online, i have been dying to try that game. How is it? i have never played it before. I love shootemups....the graphics are starlancer look mad dope. Really futuristic. I am gonna try and get it this week or next week yo.
Posted:
Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:07 pm
quote : #3
hey i recently just got starlancer and dc and it's one of my favorite so far. as soon as i can figure out how to play this online i'll go on.

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:56 pm
quote : #4
Starlancer means Cool grafics, strange dogfights but damn story. And online gaming is only as a dogfight possible. Think there are some better online games for DC Smile

Brian X
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:24 pm
quote : #5
Alright I just got this game Saturday! I'll have to see you guys online.
Posted:
Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:54 pm
quote : #6
thats it i am depositing this check tonight, and i am gonna run out and try and snag me a copy of starlancer.

I can't let you guys have ALL the fun Smile
Posted:
Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:51 pm
quote : #7
Is anyone getting online with this game? Me and hbonillajr are the only one's that seem to play this game online. We just got done playing and we just kicked some a**! Hey if anyone else wants to get a game on mail me and we can set up a time, or we can just do it on here. My email address is
"princeroan2003@yahoo.com"
ok i'm out.
peace!
Posted:
Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:04 pm
quote : #8
I am gonna be getting it this week. Maybe kontact will be my busted ass a ride to go get it or something. My car is all broke hehe Smile

I think its jsut a matter of not many people here registered currently own the game....maybe 3-4 people total. It will grow though....we'll find those starlancer gamers out there in the sea of the internet somehow.

Soon as i get the game i'll be jumping on for sure! Should be this week, found a store that has it in stock.