Page 1 of 1
Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
I know most people here play v1, but for the v2 people out there, woud ya'll like to have a PSOv2 challenge day(or night)? We all meet on the challenge ship and just play completely through challenge mode and all get some nice little sranks Very Happy. Me and my best friend are up for it, any one eles want to?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:57 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
TheMytho is most definatly down i bet, he just got back on v2 Very Happy I myself am v1. But mytho just got back on PSO v2, and he was telling me last night he needs to hook up with more v2 players.
Posted:
Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:23 pm
quote : #3
I be down like a clown Charlie Brown! Very Happy

I know DaMan and Grubensau are V2. Perhaps they will play......

-Mytho

Warloq
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:32 pm
quote : #4
i too shall participate.

Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:21 am
quote : #5
So when do we want to do this, and what time? in my times zone (central standard) im good for either in the middle of the or night. Doesnt really matter when. whats good for everyone eles?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:40 am
quote : #6
Oddity your Central Daylight Time right now...not Central Standard. Central Standard is winter months. During daylight time its called CDT. And our TimeZone changes from -6 GMT to -5 GMT. So right now its: CDT timezone[-5]. Then when the hours changes again in the fall....it will be central standard timezone[-6]
Posted:
Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:06 am
quote : #7
Give a time and date and I'll try to be there.
TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:51 am
quote : #8
Oddity: I don't care what the time/date is. I'll try and be there for some C-Mode goodness. (I ALMOST have Challenge Mode beaten with my HUCast)

-Mytho

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:46 pm
quote : #9
lets play PSO Vers. 2 this wekkend after OT..... and folks sorry.... I tryed 2 join PSO last weekend..... but all I saw was a black hole.... so I joined OT again....... NEED U CARDS Very Happy

Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:14 pm
quote : #10
ok sounds cool. so like we play at like 11:30 (-5) on friday and saturday night. we will just play on the challenge ship(JP-IO-11) lobby 15 so we all know who each other and v1 people cant get to us. Im gonna make a new character so we can start on C1. Not sure what kinda character ill be though. I would post it on the game schedule, but I dont understand how to put the time in correctly. So ill wait for someone eles to do it.

TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:24 pm
quote : #11
It's not that hard Oddity. Wink

Look at my scheduled game of PSO tonight. It's really quite simple. Don't worry about the 10:00 AM thing. No one really looks at that. (At least I don't)

-Mytho

Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:16 pm
quote : #12
well i was wanting to do this on friday and sat, but me and my best friend cant due to complications. I would like to replan this for sunday night. I hope to see you all there!

Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:53 am
quote : #13
Well I put up the schedule, and let some people know who dont come to this site to be there. I hope to see you all there tonight!!